Stupid Tyrod Articles

Wagon Circler

1 hour ago, Wagon Circler said:

"27 reasons the Bills will keep Tyrod Taylor". What a joke.

It is obvious to everyone but sportswriters from Batavia and Syracuse (and a few folks on this board)that the Bills are moving on from Tyrod.

They are calling every team in the top[ ten to see if they can trade up. They benched him during the season.

Let's move on people! I would rather debate the merits of Mike White, Riley Ferguson or Karl Lauletta.

Kyle Lauletta has a commie brother?

• Haha (+1) 2

It is obvious to everyone but sportswriters from Batavia and Syracuse (and a few folks on this board)that the Bills are moving on from Tyrod.

They are calling every team in the top[ ten to see if they can trade up. They benched him during the season.

Let's move on people! I would rather debate the merits of Mike White, Riley Ferguson or Karl Lauletta.

should be "13 reasons why" style.  From the afterlife why Bills moved on.

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

And yet you felt the need to read it and contribute.

I see your time is extremely valuable.

I click on any thread that may bring something new. If it doesn’t I move along. If it is exactly the same thing that is said in 30 other threads I point that out. 

It doesnt take take too much time though to read a paragraph and write 2 sentences. I’m an educated guy. I can accomplish that in under 30 seconds. 

The Bills are NOT keeping Tyrod Taylor. It is a certainty.

Unfortunately it's not a certainty until he is no longer on the roster.

I am hoping we move on from him as well. But he will be evaluated. He will assessed a grade or score or however OBD decries they will rank players. If they can get a guy that they view is an improvement, he's gone.  If not I'm betting he stays. For all the "just trade up" "just sign Cousins" "just sign...." It takes 2 to make a deal. If no upgrades can be found the harsh reality is it can get much worse than Taylor (I.e. Glennon)

2 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Please change title to include LAMP (Look at me people).

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

Funny thing is Trans will never stop talking about Tyrod even if he is gone.

And you know this how?

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

And yet you felt the need to read it and contribute.

I see your time is extremely valuable.

Its like a car wreck....you know you should but you cannot look away

I was looking for some opinions on this......I agreed in principle with the guy who said they'd keep him as an 18 million dollar quarterback, rather than drop 30 million a year on Cousins, or trading a bunch of picks for Foles.  The quarterback they take in the first will have a cap friendly first contract, and Tyrod can stick around and play until that kid is ready.  If it happens to be the guy from Louisville, that would be a perfect situation.  

I wonder who they think is the best fit for us.  I like Mayfield because his gunslinging style reminds me of Kelly and Brees.  Jackson is a phenomenal talent.  It wouldn't surprise me if they wait till draft day to make a trade up.

I also think they will keep Tyrod, at least for one year.  At the very least they will trade him before they have to dump the bonus money on him.  An outright cut would be stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

...so what exactly would TT do as a bridge guy to mentor your new 1st round pick and Peterman?.....what from his skill set do you want the youngin's to inherit?.......defensive read capabilities?......processing the entire field in <5 seconds?......receiver progressions?........spotting/trusting receivers versus training with Ralph's bronze STATUTE out front of the joint?......what would be the preferred order of passing these traits on?.......OR....perhaps we sign Bradford and TT can teach him mobility.......much to think about........

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That was excellent 

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so what exactly would TT do as a bridge guy to mentor your new 1st round pick and Peterman?.....what from his skill set do you want the youngin's to inherit?.......defensive read capabilities?......processing the entire field in <5 seconds?......receiver progressions?........spotting/trusting receivers versus training with Ralph's bronze STATUTE out front of the joint?......what would be the preferred order of passing these traits on?.......OR....perhaps we sign Bradford and TT can teach him mobility.......much to think about........

2 hours ago, Young34 said:

Welcome to the Bills message board, where opinion might as well be fact. To disagree is to "lack football knowledge".

Um excuse me but on Madden 2004 I directed the Lincoln Hawkeyes (Moved AZ Cards to Lincoln NEB we had sick unis) to 9 consecutive Super Bowls and we won 5. My football knowledge is vastly superior then virtually anyone on this board with the exception of maybe Dunkirk Don

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I have no problem with your response to my post.  He's a good leader, but there are good leaders all over the place.....