Stupid Tyrod Articles

Wagon Circler

"27 reasons the Bills will keep Tyrod Taylor". What a joke.

It is obvious to everyone but sportswriters from Batavia and Syracuse (and a few folks on this board)that the Bills are moving on from Tyrod.

They are calling every team in the top[ ten to see if they can trade up. They benched him during the season.

Let's move on people! I would rather debate the merits of Mike White, Riley Ferguson or Karl Lauletta.

18 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

It is obvious to everyone but sportswriters from Batavia and Syracuse (and a few folks on this board)that the Bills are moving on from Tyrod.

They are calling every team in the top[ ten to see if they can trade up. They benched him during the season.

Let's move on people! I would rather debate the merits of Mike White, Riley Ferguson or Karl Lauletta.

Saying the reasons Bills will keep Tyrod article is stupid is actually quite ironic since you are obviously taking other rumors and gossip as somehow gospel.  We dont know what the Bills plans are, if they are really trying to get into the top 10, etc.  

Not to mention, even if the Bills are exploring the top 10, doesn't mean they are set on doing that.  Once they find the cost of said deals, they will weigh the cost versus other options, which could be a FA QB like Cousins, a mid tier Vet FA QB like one of the Vikes, a young FA QB prospect like AJ, or even keeping Tyrod and drafting a QB in the draft with one of our existing picks.

So sorry, pretty foolish for anyone to blast any article or promote any article as absolute truth.  In fact, there is an article saying the Bills want Rosen...an article saying the Bills want Darnold, and now an article saying the Bills want Allen, another saying they will take Mason...LMAO.  About the only QB we are not yet linked to is Baker, which ironically could be because he is the guy they actually want.  No one but Beane knows anything, its all speculation to get clicks.  The Bills, and no team for that matter, are going to give away their draft plans and strategy in the media.  

So whether you like it or not, they are all equally dumb articles, with little to no substance, including the rumors of Bills interest to move up.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

We'll move on from talking about Tyrod when Tyrod is no longer a Buffalo Bill.

When he's gone, we can stop talking about him the same way we did EJ and Fitz.

But I'm sorry...

He still is.

You should definitely keep crying about it, though :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

When he's gone, we can stop talking about him the same way we did EJ and Fitzgerald.

But I'm sorry...

He still is.

I’m never going to stop talking about Fitzgerald!!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Saying the reasons Bills will keep Tyrod article is stupid is actually quite ironic since you are obviously taking other rumors and gossip as somehow gospel.  We dont know what the Bills plans are, if they are really trying to get into the top 10, etc.  

Not to mention, even if the Bills are exploring the top 10, doesn't mean they are set on doing that.  Once they find the cost of said deals, they will weigh the cost versus other options, which could be a FA QB like Cousins, a mid tier Vet FA QB like one of the Vikes, a young FA QB prospect like AJ, or even keeping Tyrod and drafting a QB in the draft with one of our existing picks.

So sorry, pretty foolish for anyone to blast any article or promote any article as absolute truth.  In fact, there is an article saying the Bills want Rosen...an article saying the Bills want Darnold, and now an article saying the Bills want Allen LMAO.  No one knows anything, its all speculation to get clicks.  The Bills, and no team for that matter, are going to give away their draft plans and strategy in the media.  

So whether you like it or not, they are all equally dumb articles, with little to no substance, including the rumors of Bills interest to move up.  

Welcome to the Bills message board, where opinion might as well be fact. To disagree is to "lack football knowledge".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

When he's gone, we can stop talking about him the same way we did EJ and Fitz.

But I'm sorry...

He still is.

Anyone gonna give us anything ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2018/2/19/17024958/nfl-network-report-buffalo-bills-trying-trade-quarterback-tyrod-taylor-2018-release-salary-cap

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Don't know... but if we don't get something McBeane is happy with in return, Tyrod Taylor is still very possibly a Bill for another year and the OP is absolutely miserable with another calendar year of Tyrod discussion 0:)

17 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

this looks encouraging.

Heading into the offseason, the biggest question facing the Buffalo Bills has been what to do about the quarterback position, the most important position on the roster. While the rumors around incumbent starter Tyrod Taylor have focused on his being released before he is due a $6 million roster bonus on the third day of the league year, a new report by Ian Rapoport, a national insider for NFL Network and NFL.com, says that rather than cutting Taylor outright, the Bills are pushing hard to trade their starting quarterback.

“My understanding, though...Doesn’t seem like they want to cut Tyrod,” Rapoport said on an NFL Total Access episode. “Seems like the Bills would like to trade him, just based on how much quarterbacks are going for and how much interest, seems Buffalo will be able to do so.”

but then this.

The end result? Taylor possesses some desirable strengths to go with some noticeable weaknesses. Odds don’t look good for Taylor returning under center in 2018, much less receiving a contract extension from Buffalo, though the decision to fire offensive coordinator Rick Dennison COULD open the door for one final season with Taylor at QB.

If the team is unable to receive what it perceives as fair value for Taylor in a trade, it’s looking more likely that Taylor would retain his starting position, at least at the beginning of 2018.

I really hope they can move on from him, I'd like to watch some bills football in 2018?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The above article seems like a much more reasoned take than the below comment.

12 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

The Bills are NOT keeping Tyrod Taylor. It is a certainty.

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Funny thing is Trans will never stop talking about Tyrod even if he is gone.

he will.  it'll just take a year or two 

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I really hope they can move on from him, I'd like to watch some bills football in 2018?

I'm going with #1 in this article 

Gregg Rosenthal: Veteran AFC & NFC Players Who Could Be Released 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Here’s what I got from that article, Taylor is definitely gone, unless he’s not.

• Haha (+1) 1