Terry and Kim, I implore you to make this man rich, and he will reciprocate.

Kelsos cap

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Sal wasn't on last night and he didn't have his Sports Saturday show on (10-1) because of the Sabres game vs L.A.The "guy" your referring to was on earlier in the week..a Ted Marchabroda asst in the late 70's when the Baltimore Colts played at Memorial Stadium...not ours that was on Jefferson Ave where Jack Kemp played but the one in Maryland/soft shell crab country...do you remember the small private jet footage that crashed into that stadium just after the Bills played them? NBC covered the ARC back then.

Your wrong. Sal was on today. On Sunday. Check it out on demand.

Can anyone listen or look? And then reply? I screwed up initially, but the interview is there, and makes sense. Or do we all like pulling in different directions? The interview was a breath of fresh air, I’ve watched this team fail for a long time.

Sorry bud. As referenced earliest, there was some vodka invoked. Peace

36 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Fire away. I love this team, and have witnessed many mistakes. Failing to change with the times, or even resemble progressiveness is the biggest in my mind. What failings do chock up?

Sorry I’m new to this. There was a fella, I want to say his name was Sapp. Made a lot of sense to me. I listen everyday at work because I can. First guy since the marine abandonment, the Whaley incompetence and the Rex fleecing, that I feel gets football 2018. I’m not sure the current staff gets it. Give it a listen, sal on Sunday.

Well that clears it up

3 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Can anyone listen or look? And then reply? I screwed up initially, but the interview is there, and makes sense. Or do we all like pulling in different directions? The interview was a breath of fresh air, I’ve watched this team fail for a long time.

Sorry bud. As referenced earliest, there was some vodka invoked. Peace

The responsibility to convey the information you want the members of this board to be receptive of is yours. If you want a post taken seriously you have to put more effort into it.

It would of been better if you got more specific with the information you wanted to share. Make this guy on the radio rich because he said some things that touched my heart was the entire post.

I don't know what he said. I don't wanna do the work to look it up. I would have taken interest if you actually wrote out the things he said you liked and put the effort in. You would of received better responses.

For those who love the game, he presents new ways to approach what happens between and down to down. The bills could only gain by hiring a mind like this....I could be wrong, but I would line it up next to their other tries anyway. And I know it’s all about the qb.

It’s time lose the run the ball” because it’s buffalo” mentality. And I love shady

1 minute ago, Kelsos cap said:

For those who love the game, he presents new ways to approach what happens between and down to down. The bills could only gain by hiring a mind like this....I could be wrong, but I would line it up next to their other tries anyway. And I know it’s all about the qb.

I know you feel it's Jauron 2.0 but I think you're wrong.  These guys seem to be on their game.  They made some crazy moves and they've paid big time dividends.  I think they deserve your benefit of the doubt.  How McD got this team of almost no names to play for each other the way they did is pretty amazing.  He's won the players over like no coach we've seen in a very very long time.  Let's see what they do in the next off season or two before we condemn them back to failing.  

You seem like a good guy - have fun watching what unfolds.  It's just as possible we snagged one heck of a coach and GM - as it is they're backwoods numb nuts.  

• Like (+1) 1

The HC ran traning camp so hard that fights broke out and people started complaining because they were sick of hitting each other. A guy on here reported seeing things in camp he never seen them do. 

The defensive HC had the defense stealing the ball away 13% of the time the opponent had possession of the football. When the offense was terrible the HC took a risk and benched the QB for a rookie. The HC also shipped out everyone that didn't worship the process. The guy is serious and I'm all in. He was the HC to break the drought. Even if he was just lucky I'll take it. I'll take a lucky HC. 

The only real question mark in my mind is the offensive side of the ball. What happened on that side of the ball has me seriously questioning competency.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

I will wait and see. You also seem like a good and rational guy. Go Bills!!! I’m 44 iwant winning and offense! Lol

I’m new, I don’t know how to respond individually, and never look for altercation. But if anyone would like to educate me, I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Kelsos cap said:

No one special, long time observer. Never Savy enough to join until now. I’m 43 and I love buffalo sports. Bills mostly.

You had a birthday in the last 15 minutes?

5 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

I will wait and see. You also seem like a good and rational guy. Go Bills!!! I’m 44 iwant winning and offense! Lol

I’m new, I don’t know how to respond individually, and never look for altercation. But if anyone would like to educate me, I would appreciate it.

Hmm?

• Haha (+1) 1