Terry and Kim, I implore you to make this man rich, and he will reciprocate.

Kelsos cap

Analytics x 10 in my opinion. Perfectly explains the cyclical up and down between the afc east rivals. The jests won second place, division ally and then played to there stature next year. I see the same coming for the bills without forward thinking. And of course a franchise q.v.

2 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Analytics x 10 in my opinion. Perfectly explains the cyclical up and down between the afc east rivals. The jests won second place, division ally and then played to there stature next year. I see the same coming for the bills without forward thinking. And of course a franchise q.v.

Another quart of vodka?

• Haha (+1) 2

Fire away. I love this team, and have witnessed many mistakes. Failing to change with the times, or even resemble progressiveness is the biggest in my mind. What failings do chock up?

Sorry I’m new to this. There was a fella, I want to say his name was Sapp. Made a lot of sense to me. I listen everyday at work because I can. First guy since the marine abandonment, the Whaley incompetence and the Rex fleecing, that I feel gets football 2018. I’m not sure the current staff gets it. Give it a listen, sal on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Kelsos cap said:

I apologize, it was warren sharp. Very inciteful, and to my eyes true. Sorry my **** wasn’t together, and yes...gugny there was vodka involved.

warren from watertown!?

@Gugny

guggers, can you confirm this?  you were cheating on me????

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

There was a fella on with sal last night, he capsulized what it is to be successful in today’s nfl. Scoop this guy up before others do.

Sal wasn't on last night and he didn't have his Sports Saturday show on (10-1) because of the Sabres game vs L.A.The "guy" your referring to was on earlier in the week..a Ted Marchabroda asst in the late 70's when the Baltimore Colts played at Memorial Stadium...not ours that was on Jefferson Ave where Jack Kemp played but the one in Maryland/soft shell crab country...do you remember the small private jet footage that crashed into that stadium just after the Bills played them? NBC covered the ARC back then.

Just now, Kelsos cap said:

I’m not dungkirk don or anything, but I do follow closely.

kenmore kelso?

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Sal wasn't on last night and he didn't have his Sports Saturday show on (10-1) because of the Sabres game vs L.A.The "guy" your referring to was on earlier in the week..a Ted Marchabroda asst in the late 70's when the Baltimore Colts played at Memorial Stadium...not ours that was on Jefferson Ave where Jack Kemp played but the one in Maryland/soft shell crab country...do you remember the small private jet footage that crashed into that stadium just after the Bills played them? NBC covered the ARC back then.

wait, a jet crashed in to the stadium?!