The Bills NEED to go all in on getting Saquan Barkley

SAFTB

All this QB talk is great but the safest pick, and the best pick in this draft is Penn State running back Saquan Barkley. I've watched him throughout college and he will be one of the BEST running backs to play this game when all is said and done. The things he does on the field is jaw dropping and off the field he's a stand up guy.

Trade McCoy to get rid of that contract AND to get younger AND better. Trade up to #2 and get the future Hall of Famer and build around him.

Sign a QB like Bradford, draft a QB in the 2nd round and let him sit a year to learn. 

This will get us on the path of winning consistently 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0VALn4r8mg

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

10 minutes ago, SAFTB said:

All this QB talk is great but the safest pick, and the best pick in this draft is Penn State running back Saquan Barkley. I've watched him throughout college and he will be one of the BEST running backs to play this game when all is said and done. The things he does on the field is jaw dropping and off the field he's a stand up guy.

Trade McCoy to get rid of that contract AND to get younger AND better. Trade up to #2 and get the future Hall of Famer and build around him.

Sign a QB like Bradford, draft a QB in the 2nd round and let him sit a year to learn. 

Cleveland takes him number 1 and no they will not trade out of slot 1.

Great player, but most scouts (both the online community and pro scouts) feel like Zeke and Gurley were both better backs coming out of college. As talented as he or those other two guys are, teams don't sell the farm to jump up and grab a running back. Especially not with how the game is played today. 

26 minutes ago, SAFTB said:

Why are you the way that you are? 

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Not even close to the same player.  Barkley is a rare talent with speed, size, shiftiness, and great hands.

I am not questioning that. I am saying that we have taken a RB high before. Without a decent QB, it goes nowhere. Even Fournette couldn't carry the Jags with Bortles playing like crap.