Now they like Josh Allen in Trade Up?

PIZ

7 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Be at ease.   It's just one Denver radio dude's opinion.  He's the dude with this QB assessment from Jan 25th, pre Alex Smith trade.

Benjamin Allbright's QB draft from his Twitter:

Cle: Alex Smith or McCarron, and Darnold

NYG: Rosen

Den: Cousins, or Keenum + Baker

Buf: Try to move up for Josh Allen

Wash: Alex Smith + draft pick

Ari: Osweiler + draft pick

NYJ: In Josh Allen lottery

Jax: Cousins + draft pick

He just sees Allen as the #4 QB in the draft, that's all, so he has teams needing a QB after Denver picks going hard for him.

If we've learned anything, it's that teams don't typically align their player evaluations with the press draft pundits.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Bills have inquired about moving out, however, it is more farfetched to assume they know who they are going after.

Especially since, nothing has mentioned trading up to the first overall pick, which would give us our pick of the litter. Saying we are trading up to a spot where the guy we want might be selected makes trading up moot.

I'm just happy that it appears there is at least one QB that they like.  My guess is that there are multiple QBs they like, and they want to get a shot at least 1 of them.

Pretty exciting to think we are going to have a new QB this year.......

Won't be long until we hear we are trading up for Mayfield.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I like Josh Allen.

... if Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, and Baker Mayfield are off the board.

Me too. Not at 21 or 22 tho... 

Im all in on Rosen. Move up to top 5 for him, maybe top 2, or gimme Mayfield at 10ish. The rest are meh...as far as first round goes