Fantastic Database on College Prospects

Credit to DC Orange who posted this more appropriately in the College Football forum.

But since at this time of year with the draft, speculation on the best choices for the Bills picks drifts over here, I wanted to give it a bump.  Click on (say) QB, and then click on the tape column, and it will take you to a pile o' links on a guy.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/htmlview#

Highly recommend, four thumbs up!

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Credit to DC Orange who posted this more appropriately in the College Football forum.

But since at this time of year with the draft, speculation on the best choices for the Bills picks drifts over here, I wanted to give it a bump.  Click on (say) QB, and then click on the tape column, and it will take you to a pile o' links on a guy.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/htmlview#

Highly recommend, four thumbs up!

Is it still working for you? I went to look at it earlier today and it said that I need to request access to view it now but it might just be a glitch on my work computer.

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

Is it still working for you? I went to look at it earlier today and it said that I need to request access to view it now but it might just be a glitch on my work computer.

Ugh, you're right!  I had it open on my computer and that worked.  But when I closed it (stupid!) then I got the same message.  I clicked on "request access" so we'll see....

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ugh, you're right!  I had it open on my computer and that worked.  But when I closed it (stupid!) then I got the same message.  I clicked on "request access" so we'll see....

Yeah I’m not sure what happened. I think the guy deleted his twitter account too. I hope he’s alright. 

38 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

This worked for me. Idk if it’s the same link or if someone else copied his work or something.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sULn30miUN082PSDJJ9rZy3nRwG2p9Qm9Rfmt3UMyw8/htmlview#

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is awesome!

Question for you guys.  It's seems the Database is "sorted" some way with talent ranking.

Anybody know how it is and if it will be updated?

Thanks again for the find.  You too DC Orange!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 3:51 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Question for you guys.  It's seems the Database is "sorted" some way with talent ranking.

Anybody know how it is and if it will be updated?

Thanks again for the find.  You too DC Orange!

You can sort it however you like.  Open it in edit mode instead of html mode and make a copy.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:56 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No clue.  Am looking for author to give credit (and ask)

The document owner is Mark Jarvis and you can reach him on Twitter at @WhatsOnDraftNFL

Edited by simool

8 minutes ago, simool said:

You can sort it however you like.  Open it in edit mode instead of html mode and make a copy.

Thanks for replying.  I know I can sort the spreadsheet.

My question was when you open the spreadsheet it seems to be pre-sorted and ranking the best players up top.

I was wondering where that "opinion" for lack of a better word was coming from.

Also, will it be updated periodically.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks for replying.  I know I can sort the spreadsheet.

My question was when you open the spreadsheet it seems to be pre-sorted and ranking the best players up top.

I was wondering where that "opinion" for lack of a better word was coming from.

Also, will it be updated periodically.

You should probably check out his twitter feed and podcast.  It's sorted according to his rankings which are subject to change as more information is gathered.  It will be updated with combine results.  

• Thank you (+1) 1