Favorite Movie Ass Whoopin'

Gugny

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Holy ****, that was brutal!  I've never seen that movie.

It's funny how absolutely brutal violence like this is totally cool in American film, but a graphic scene of lovemaking will immediately earn an "X" rating.

In America, violence in television and film substitutes for the sex we aren't allowed to show.

19 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It's funny how absolutely brutal violence like this is totally cool in American film, but a graphic scene of lovemaking will immediately earn an "X" rating.

In America, violence in television and film substitutes for the sex we aren't allowed to show.

I wouldn't say that people that have been in true life situations like the ones within have displayed are hip to the ****.For example..years ago after I left the service i was near to join a club with my buddy..the so called bad asses.My brother in law is a current member of the Booze Brothers...these are the kindest and most down to earth people..it all about brotherhood.I have yet to meet one that likes Sons  Of  Anarchy...it's kind of like pissing on them.Sure..these lads are tough ,but it's simple simon....don't **** with us and we won't ***** with you. Don't let harleys,denim,leather and Nazi helmets make you prejudge.The posts on here are acts with video are Hollywood garb..for the wannabes tough boys.Heck..if I was a girl growing up i would have wanted to be Farrah Fawcett...now Rocky..for example...could you see Stallone going into a real life ring with Mike Tyson back then?Tyson would have knocked his few marbles that he has,had. .out of his ears.

I have a couple, but I cannot access youtube at work.  If someone wants to post the videos, I will love you long time.

Beyoncé kicks another girls ass, BAD, near the end of "Obsessed."

The Della Reese/Eddie Murphy fight in "Harlem Nights," is gold.

16 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I wouldn't say that people that have been in true life situations like the ones within have displayed are hip to the ****.For example..years ago after I left the service i was near to join a club with my buddy..the so called bad asses.My brother in law is a current member of the Booze Brothers...these are the kindest and most down to earth people..it all about brotherhood.I have yet to meet one that likes Sons  Of  Anarchy...it's kind of like pissing on them.Sure..these lads are tough ,but it's simple simon....don't **** with us and we won't ***** with you. Don't let harleys,denim,leather and Nazi helmets make you prejudge.The posts on here are acts with video are Hollywood garb..for the wannabes tough boys.Heck..if I was a girl growing up i would have wanted to be Farrah Fawcett...now Rocky..for example...could you see Stallone going into a real life ring with Mike Tyson back then?Tyson would have knocked his few marbles that he has,had. .out of his ears.

Is your brother in law exiled in Illinois by any chance?

• Haha (+1) 1