Frank Reich Absolutely OWNS His First Press Conference

BuffaloRush

He needed to have the successful season he did last year to get his shot. He would have been a questionable HC hire before that. 

I hope he he has a great 10 years and we meet him every season in the AFC a championship game.  

Then, when McDermott becomes NFL Commish, Frank comes back come to us 

18 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

LOL you know, I'm happy with McDermott but I was kind of thinking the same thing.  If you're a Colts fan you have to almost feel like the team is likely better off with Reich over McDaniels.

Also I didn't realized that McDaniels had the Colts hire 3 assistants before backing out.  An extremely crappy thing to do.  

34 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I totally wish Frank the best of luck.....long time in coming and he is all class

That said....a press conference does not a great HC make......if you cannot produce you are quickly back to a coodinator job in this league

You got that right. If Luck comes back 100%, Frank will be half way there at least. 

49 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I totally wish Frank the best of luck.....long time in coming and he is all class

That said....a press conference does not a great HC make......if you cannot produce you are quickly back to a coodinator job in this league

Yeah thats exactly what I said... I just thought that the press conference was a great first impression

I hope he coaches long enough for Indy to play in Buffalo.  Would love to see him up on the jumbotron for a second with a mention of the greatest comeback game or something...the stadium would go nuts for that guy, even if he's coaching the "other" team now.  A little way of saying "Thanks for the old times, brother!  We haven't forgotten!"

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bunch of nice touches.  Nice touch to bring in that he got his coaching start with the last coach to win a SB in Indy.

It's just possible that Indy dodged a bullet when McDaniels backed out.

Dodged a bullet? They dodged a Patriot* Missile..

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I hope he coaches long enough for Indy to play in Buffalo.  Would love to see him up on the jumbotron for a second with a mention of the greatest comeback game or something...the stadium would go nuts for that guy, even if he's coaching the "other" team now.  A little way of saying "Thanks for the old times, brother!  We haven't forgotten!"

Does this mean he cannot now come out with Bills flags? ;)