Frank Reich Absolutely OWNS His First Press Conference

BuffaloRush

I might be a little late on this but Frank Reich's press conference in Indy kind of flew under the radar this week.  I had a chance to watch his press conference and wow, the guy came off great.  He speaks with a lot of fire and conviction.  He seemed relaxed but very serious about winning.  If Frank can somehow turn around the defense, I think that the Colts will be on the right track....or the Reich track.  Whichever one.  

Maybe it's just me, but I thought he came off as very impressive:

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Original Byrd Man said:

Very nice job.  Not at all surprised.  Frank has always been a class guy.

Yep just didn't expect to see that much fire.  He did do a little "coach speak" but he did come off like a guy who knows what he's doing and will be successful.  Of course, time will tell but I was impressed with his first impression

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:angry:Frank, will  you please stop doing such a damn good job with every thing!

We get it. -We should have hired you. No need to keep running up the score.

LOL you know, I'm happy with McDermott but I was kind of thinking the same thing.  If you're a Colts fan you have to almost feel like the team is likely better off with Reich over McDaniels.

Also I didn't realized that McDaniels had the Colts hire 3 assistants before backing out.  An extremely crappy thing to do.  

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

LOL you know, I'm happy with McDermott but I was kind of thinking the same thing.  If you're a Colts fan you have to almost feel like the team is likely better off with Reich over McDaniels.

Also I didn't realized that McDaniels had the Colts hire 3 assistants before backing out.  An extremely crappy thing to do.  

F___  McDaniels... I hope Frank gives Marrone hell in that division...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Frank Reich is going to make such a good HC. I wish him the best at everything he does.

If he fails at game management and time management it will throw me back.

If a former b/u QB who learned all this standing next to HC most of his career and did well doing it when playing, fails. Well. It would just be mind numbing. Can't wait to see how he does.

18 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Bills fans grew soft spots for a lot of different teams this year:

Bengals, Eagles, and now the Colts

I grew one for the 49ers.  Thank you for getting Garoppolo off the Patriots roster.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yep just didn't expect to see that much fire.  He did do a little "coach speak" but he did come off like a guy who knows what he's doing and will be successful.  Of course, time will tell but I was impressed with his first impression

Bunch of nice touches.  Nice touch to bring in that he got his coaching start with the last coach to win a SB in Indy.

It's just possible that Indy dodged a bullet when McDaniels backed out.