Rumor: Shady on the Trade Block

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

He sent that to the Buffalo Bills instagram. The timing of it is the cryptic part. It's mid February and he is confessing this to the Bills instagram. 

Exactly.  That's why people like me don't understand if it means something else.  I also still don't understand why people don't tweet a little more clearly.  I guess I should study up on tweeting.

I think we can all agree shady has at most two good years left

Ask yourself, with as many holes as the bills have, can they realistically win a Superbowl in the next two years? I'd the answer is no, then why not trade shady for more ammo to build for the future. 

Not saying I want to trade him, but o wouldn't be surprised at all, and I would totally get it. 

8 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Exactly.  That's why people like me don't understand if it means something else.  I also still don't understand why people don't tweet a little more clearly.  I guess I should study up on tweeting.

It’s meant to get attention. OMG worst night of my life!!!!  And then nothing! 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nobody thought we'd trade Watkins. We did. I 100% can see beane trading Mccoy, as much as I don't want that to happen. 

That's how I feel.  Shady loves Tyrod.  This team wants to move away from Tyrod.  Is McCoy going to work with a rookie QB?

I always felt like McCoy wasn't a good enough leader and I think McBeane feel the same way.  He always seems aggravated to me.  They are paying him a ton of money and he seems to be more of a reserved, self-fulfilling type.  Just think about this past season.  The whole year was about 10k.  That's all he talked about. 

Daboll worked with Dion Lewis and he is a FA.  Wouldn't shock me to see this team move on from McCoy.

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Trade him to the Giants coupled with both first rounds picks and out 3rd rounder this year. Giants win the Super Bowl this year and the Bills get their quarterback for the next 15 years and get a Super Bowl win in 2025.

If that is a real possibility, sign me up.  I like Shady, but this is about finally getting a QB.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Gimmie a break.

This team went to the playoffs basically on the back of Shady..

If anything, the Bills are thinking of taking a RB because this team was a disaster with Shady out of the lineup.

Typical internet garbage here.

True, but no matter what McDermott says, I will never believe he expected to make the playoffs this year with all the moves they made. The fact that they did I think just goes to show how good a coach McDermott is. I absolutely believe McDermott and beane believe they can get similar production from a cheaper player. 

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

True, but no matter what McDermott says, I will never believe he expected to make the playoffs this year with all the moves they made. The fact that they did I think just goes to show how good a coach McDermott is. I absolutely believe McDermott and beane believe they can get similar production from a cheaper player. 

What McCoy means to the team, his age, his contract................

there is NO WAY a team will give the Bills anything higher than a 5th round pick for him.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Sure ..getting the best out of a average in talent team is a work of art..the coach has put his squad in a "team first,me second" mindset..but when the dust settles the teams with the most talent usually end up going deep into the playoffs and maybe even playing for the Lombardi. I'm excited for the draft..no way will coach mc'D allow any player to come into TC and expect gifting to happen..he will make these kids work...blood,sweat,tears,sore bodies...he reminds me of Chuck Knox..or Chuck Knoll.2018 is going to be entertaining..and the bar got higher.

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

He sent that to the Buffalo Bills instagram. The timing of it is the cryptic part. It's mid February and he is confessing this to the Bills instagram. 

I just don't see it or take it as anything different than his letter to the PT. Shady being the best Shady can be and making it known. 

• Like (+1) 1