Rumor: Shady on the Trade Block

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Giants won 2 games last year with Darkwa and Gallman.      Dime a dozen ain’t true. 

They did only win 2 games but i would argue that the running back position wasn't the main reason for that. Shady would warrant a 3rd round pick at most and it's not worth trading him for that. 

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes..that guy..one of the few Jag d-men that looked solid in all three playoff games.

haha.. you did watch the games did you?

that whole defence was the hardest hitting team Ive ever seen in a long time.  I never noticed Marcel.

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm not trying to stir any pot but I was excited when I saw we were getting the Giants high 2nd round pick for him. To get that type of return for a 30 year old RB making big money like that would be a heck of a haul, yes it would seriously hinder our team but I'd think this would all but ensure we trade up for a QB which I'd be super excited about. Time to be a pass first team.

And they also get a pick.... from last year

Edited by Agent 91

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

that whole defence was the hardest hitting team Ive ever seen in a long time.  I never noticed Marcel.

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

They showed him taking on two blockers and making key tackles more than once.I focused on on him because I wanted to see him get owned..call it crying over spilled milk..he never got owned or bullrushed.

9 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

They showed him taking on two blockers and making key tackles more than once.I focused on on him because I wanted to see him get owned..call it crying over spilled milk..he never got owned or bullrushed.

Im not gonna argue with you cuz we love the Bills.  Lets just see how he plays this year.  I'll take your word on it, but I have always hated him and his fake Mary Jane.

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

No point in severely downgrading a position in order to save a few million.  Oh wait, we did that with Dareus lol

There is a BIG difference between McCoy's productivity and attitude compared to rarely available slacker Dareus.  There is no debate that Dareus *could* be great if he wanted to, but at least this far in his career, Dareus has rarely played great.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

That was another horrible trade by the beane counter..but nothing matches giving Marcel away.

People have such selective memory...I defended Ragland from half this board ripping on him for being demoted to 3rd string in training camp last summer...

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

The process is about to die with this move.

The Watkins trade and passing on Watson/Mahomes was pretty stupid as well. 

Beane was not here for last draft. Anyways, Mahomes has shown nothing yet.

1 hour ago, DHBILLSFAN said:

BREAKING: Buffalo Bills trading LeSean McCoy to Giants

http://www.react365.com/58e034542f218/breaking-buffalo-bills-trading-lesean-mccoy-to-giants.html

BREAKING: The Buffalo Bills have agreed to trade veteran running back LeSean McCoy to the New York Giants on Saturday, per sources. 
Trade details;
Giants get -- RB LeSean McCoy, 2018 4th round draft pick.
Bills get -- 2017 2nd round draft pick, 2018 5th round draft pick. 
The Giants, having released Rashad Jennings earlier this offseason left them with a question mark at the position. They fill the need nicely by acquiring McCoy from Buffalo. With this trade, McCoy re-enters the NFC East division, where he was drafted to by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2009.

Putin, tell your cronies to STOP!!

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

What does this even mean?

Lesean McCoy's Twitter:

"@buffalobills  making and leaving a legacy ... my son will b proud when his last name is brought… https://t.co/O9ZsfyBMQf"

That he is working to create a legacy...

I'm not sure what's getting lost in translation here. It's not exactly a cryptic tweet/post...

If they were going to trade him, last year would have been the time to do it.  I don't buy it - considering they have draft picks this season and will likely get an additional 3rd (Gaines) and 5th (Matthews) compensatory pick in 2019, coupled with the 4th rounder for Ragland.  I don't really see them needing an additional mid round pick for McCoy

16 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

That he is working to create a legacy...

I'm not sure what's getting lost in translation here. It's not exactly a cryptic tweet/post...

He sent that to the Buffalo Bills instagram. The timing of it is the cryptic part. It's mid February and he is confessing this to the Bills instagram.