Rumor: Shady on the Trade Block

21 minutes ago, DHBILLSFAN said:

BREAKING: Buffalo Bills trading LeSean McCoy to Giants

http://www.react365.com/58e034542f218/breaking-buffalo-bills-trading-lesean-mccoy-to-giants.html

BREAKING: The Buffalo Bills have agreed to trade veteran running back LeSean McCoy to the New York Giants on Saturday, per sources. 
Trade details;
Giants get -- RB LeSean McCoy, 2018 4th round draft pick.
Bills get -- 2017 2nd round draft pick, 2018 5th round draft pick. 
The Giants, having released Rashad Jennings earlier this offseason left them with a question mark at the position. They fill the need nicely by acquiring McCoy from Buffalo. With this trade, McCoy re-enters the NFC East division, where he was drafted to by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2009.

I belived this for a few seconds ?

11 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Yeah no. Dont trade McCoy. Hes been our whole offense the past 3 years with a couple flashes by tyrod

The process is about to die with this move.

The Watkins trade and passing on Watson/Mahomes was pretty stupid as well. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

It makes a ton of sense to move him now and get something for him before the mileage and talent come crashing down. He is still good and I like him, it is the smart thing to do. Use him to help move up and draft a QB and draft/sign a replacements for Shady. We definetly could use a power back and a receiving back 

We have one already.  Tolbert! Ha ha

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Dareus was a cancer. Lesean is our whole offense. I don't buy this at all.

Depends.  Better a year early than a year too late, right?  The Belichick way.

I love Shady, but I wouldn't be upset if we got good compensation for him. (Nothing short of an early 3rd)

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

That was another horrible trade by the beane counter..but nothing matches giving Marcel away.

Marcel who?  That 100 million dollar fat piece of no motivation lard?

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I doubt that would get us into the top 10.  McCoy is a great back but his odometer is reading around 175,000 miles which says he does not have long to go.

His Instagram says #12,000

I have no idea if this is accurate - but I’ve been saying most of the season Shady would be traded. And it might never happen, but people were ready to send in a headhunters for me suggesting such a thing...and if it ends up being true, to those people I won’t mind being a bit juvenile and saying “I told you so”, because they were quite rude. 

Anyways, if it happens I think it’s what’s best for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I doubt that would get us into the top 10.  McCoy is a great back but his odometer is reading around 175,000 miles which says he does not have long to go.

My truck has 280,000 and is still dominant. Just needs to get a special oil change once in a while ?. 

6 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Nobody is trading for a running back in todays NFL, you can just draft a guy and get 1000 yards out of him. Shady is special but running backs are a dime a dozen.

Giants won 2 games last year with Darkwa and Gallman.      Dime a dozen ain’t true.