Rumor: Shady on the Trade Block

According to thebuffalofanatics Instagram page - the Bills are shopping LeSean McCoy. They claim they "dug deep" and "spoke to a source close to the situation".

I don't buy it. At his age and contract number, the return would be minimal for our best player on Offense. But a lot of people take them with their close to 50k followers as gospel.

If they did move him, I would be furious. I think it would be a terrible decision. What say you?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Dareus was a cancer. Lesean is our whole offense. I don't buy this at all.

That, too. McCoy has been all-in on this team.

If the rumor is true, maybe it's because they are nearly 100% certain they'll be drafting a star RB and putting any extra money towards a FA QB

1 minute ago, artmalibu said:

I would like to know the rumor from the same source of what is expected in return.  Would be quiet a bit of dead money and about 4 mill in cap savings. Sounds good if you believe RBs are a dime a dozen.  

Same source that said Maclin signed with Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

His instagram post today was a little cryptic IMO. 

i saw that.

something is brewing

and it's extremely odd we gave him an extension for nothing.

if we can get a first for him, i'd do it.

if we can get a good package than i'd do it.

send him to cleveland.

It makes a ton of sense to move him now and get something for him before the mileage and talent come crashing down. He is still good and I like him, it is the smart thing to do. Use him to help move up and draft a QB and draft/sign a replacements for Shady. We definetly could use a power back and a receiving back