The Curse of Oak Island TV Show

Fadingpain

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The SEAL guys that killed Bin Laden were not all killed in a helo crash. 

I'm not sure where you get your info.

In this 60 Minutes piece you can see/listen to one of the SEALS in the house when Bin Laden was killed tell you all the juicy details.

Unless you are asserting this is fake or he was paid to lie or God know what else.

You're such a !@#$ing freak!  If I had posted earlier than they proved Boorman died, you would assert he escaped and it was never proven.

You're a really odd person and the internet facilitates your weirdness unfortunately.

You need to interact with human in a face to face manner more often.  

Back on ignore you go, you freak!

I'm a freak, because you're demonstrably, factually wrong and a childish moron?  Ooooh-kay...  :wacko:

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sure They Did, Keep Drinking The Kool Aid.

Yeah, there was a conspiracy to misidentify Martin Bormann's corpse to hide the fact that he flew out of the Tiergarten in 1945 on a Feiseler Storch and made his way via the Vatican to Uruguay, where he invented chemtrails and fluoridated water. 

Sasquatch is real, too.  I saw him walking his pet chupacabra this morning - damn goat-sucker **** all over my lawn, and Mr. Bigfoot couldn't be bothered to clean it up.  WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/21/2018 at 3:36 PM, Nervous Guy said:

The filler stuff really pisses me off...hate it.  Is that red headed woman the same one they had the conference call with who called that cross "the find of the century"?  I swear sometimes I watch the show and it looks new, then they go about reviewing crap they had a few episodes before.  I can never tell if it's new or a repeat.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, Fadingpain said:

It was a different woman with a terrible hair coloring job.  

Like I said on Page 1 of this thread, Oak Island is produced by the same company that does Ancient Aliens, narrated by the same guy, and presents some of the same "experts".  The crazy lady with the terrible hair color and a bald spot is a regular on Ancient Aliens

On 2/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, Fadingpain said:

I love how they find something that calls for an expert to be called in, and instead of getting a Ph.D. in archeology or whatever   who could show them how to properly run a grid pattern, or a Ph.D in history to explain what they have found, they bring in "crazy lady" who appears to be a psychic or some such.

They are doing that b/c any respected member of the academic community would slam everything they are doing and offer insight/guidance as to how to do things properly, which would likely cast doubt on the integrity of their finds.

I do question their methods but I also give them the benefit of the doubt as far as what they have discovered.  That said I suspect their surface and shallow subsurface findings have been spread out over a longer period of time and off camera.  The items are later returned to the area to be rediscovered on camera.

The underground stuff on the other hand is kind of hard to fake.  Or at least rather expensive to fake.

However if this turns out to be one giant hoax and the items are placed there intentionally, whoever is running commercials during the show is going to have one helluva lawsuit against Prometheus and the History Channel

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Like I said on Page 1 of this thread, Oak Island is produced by the same company that does Ancient Aliens, narrated by the same guy, and presents some of the same "experts".  The crazy lady with the terrible hair color and a bald spot is a regular on Ancient Aliens

Linda Moulton Howe?  I saw that Lori Verderame is the antiquities expert on The Curse of Oak Island...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Verderame