Hot for Teacher: South Carolina style

\GoBillsInDallas/

Female teachers sleeping with their male students really seems to be a new trend, huh? 

I feel like I've read about this happening dozens and dozens of times in the past few years

Where were all these teachers when I was growing up? lol 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Female teachers sleeping with their male students really seems to be a new trend, huh? 

I feel like I've read about this happening dozens and dozens of times in the past few years

Where were all these teachers when I was growing up? lol 

They were around but we didn’t have any smart phones and sharing apps back then 

So to review: some kid who is old enough to drive a car and about a year away from being old enough to be drafted and get his head blown off fighting a war gets lucky in the backseat of a car with his teacher who is still a young woman (27) and this is somehow a "crime"????

This country is so f-ing puritanical!

Don't cops have legitimate police work to do anymore?

The story says I can buy a copy of the photo of her used in the story.  $19.95 for an 8x10 matte finish print, plus $25 more for a frame.

That's a pretty good deal.

But why the !@#$ would I want to do that?  Why are they even advertising that?  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

The story says I can buy a copy of the photo of her used in the story.  $19.95 for an 8x10 matte finish print, plus $25 more for a frame.

That's a pretty good deal.

But why the !@#$ would I want to do that?  Why are they even advertising that?  

Buy the picture and they put you on a “special list”? Sounds like a person worth looking into....