What RB I would target in the draft

Buffalo716

11 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I would be concerned if it was any other school.  Alabama over recruits and they are the worst at it for RBs.  Just look in the NFL this past year.  Drake for Miami couldnt break the starting lineup, and Karma had to transfer because he couldn't get on the field there.  He is a one cut runner with not much wear and tear.  In the middle rounds he would a target of mine.   

I dunno, Drake was pretty decent this year. He had 4.8 ypc and totaled 883 scrimmage yards.

But I agree in that I think you are saying taking a chance on an Alabama running back is less risky because their usually stacked at the position. 

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

wasnt in the title but was in the OP

Ok.  You're an idiot, if I am to be honest.   Read what you posted and read what I posted.  Every bit is directly 100% relevant.   So what was it you were telling me again?

29 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Ok.  You're an idiot, if I am to be honest.   Read what you posted and read what I posted.  Every bit is directly 100% relevant.   So what was it you were telling me again?

woahhhh, that took a negative turn....

disengaging 

• Like (+1) 1

Dimitri Flowers

HB/TE  6'2". 225-250 lbs?

Interesting I like the potential.

Perhaps 5th round or undrafted fa.

Dad also played for Bills.

Obviously not a replacement for Shady but could do a number of roles on GameDay.

Edited by Ned Kelly
Spelling

9 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

I'm sure you've watched all the ducks games like me.

You are making eyeball guesses.

You said that Freeman is much faster and it's not even close.

The fact is Stewart ran a 4.46sec 40 yd dash.

That is pretty fast.

McCoy ran a 4.45.

I'm not saying that Freeman might not run a faster 40 than Stewart.

I'm saying that for your assessment of it not even bring close, Freeman would have to run a sub 4.3  which would put him like top 15 all time at the combine.

That was my point.

I don't care if you've watched every ducks game ever played.

He's not significantly faster than Stewart was coming out.

(I think he's a very good back, by the way, and wouldn't be against drafting him)

Edited by SouthNYfan
Auto correct

RB is not a major need while we have shady so I can't see spending a high pick on one until we fill our holes on both lines and at LB. That being said the backs that have complimented shady the best are the one cut and go Karlos Williams and Gillislee types. If we can find one in the 4th or 5th I would be thrilled.

6 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

RB is not a major need while we have shady so I can't see spending a high pick on one until we fill our holes on both lines and at LB. That being said the backs that have complimented shady the best are the one cut and go Karlos Williams and Gillislee types. If we can find one in the 4th or 5th I would be thrilled.

That is why I mentioned Freeman. He is a 1 cut North/South runner 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, SouthNYfan said:

You are making eyeball guesses.

You said that Freeman is much faster and it's not even close.

The fact is Stewart ran a 4.46sec 40 yd dash.

That is pretty fast.

McCoy ran a 4.45.

I'm not saying that Freeman might not run a faster 40 than Stewart.

I'm saying that for your assessment of it not even bring close, Freeman would have to run a sub 4.3  which would put him like top 15 all time at the combine.

That was my point.

I don't care if you've watched every ducks game ever played.

He's not significantly faster than Stewart was coming out.

(I think he's a very good back, by the way, and wouldn't be against drafting him)

Barner is faster anyways he just hasn't developed