AJ McCarron wins grievance vs Bengals, is UFA

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Acantha said:

Why would someone with so little experience be brought in to be a bridge QB?  At that point, just start the rookie.

....I'd guess he'll be looking for at least four years with some decent guaranteed money....I'm GUESSING McBeane/McD are thinking a two year bridge for a vet (not even sure as you said McCarron is a "vet") to bring along the 1st round QB draftee and Peterman.....

42 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Its always good to have several options in UFA and the Draft.  Prices go down a bit and odds of landing someone increase.

Bengals are really pissed now that the Browns deal did not go through.  They could have had a top 40 pick.

They were going to get a 2nd and a 3rd!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Id go hot and heavy after this guy. Bring him, Hotrod, and another drafted QB in for an off/pre season smack down.  Best QB plays. Nasty Nate can come to camp too as a camp arm. 

I want him on the radar. Hot and heavy . not sure.

I would chase Foles before McCarron

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Good for him! It'll be interesting to see what the market is for a QB who's thrown 14 passes in 2 years, and less than 150 passes in his career.

Hookie... its that a true stat? did n´t he replaced Dalton in a full playoff game vs PIT? 

Just now, BuffaLoko said:

Hookie... its that a true stat? did n´t he replaced Dalton in a full playoff game vs PIT? 

Actually, it's 133.  6 TDs 2 picks.  64.7 comp % 93.6 rate.  And, he can win the big one (in college at least).

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1