Mike Mayock's Final 2018 Draft Position Rankings & Top 100 Prospects - Mock Draft on Wednesday at 8 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Would be really disappointed if they pick Allen with Rosen on the board. 

Yep me too. 

It was just the standard Big Arm analysis and then the lazy connection of Carolina did it when they were there with Newton getting big arm with accuracy issues. 

Now i ask Mike Mayock has Cam improved his accuracy issues?????  NOPE 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Just a connection between Carolina taking a big QB with accuracy issues. Ick 

I used to wonder about the Cam Newton comparison but Beane got out of Carolina the second he could. He'd be the GM there now if he wanted to be. I don't think that's his type at all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I used to wonder about the Cam Newton comparison but Beane got out of Carolina the second he could. He'd be the GM there now if he wanted to be. I don't think that's his type at all.

I agree. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep me too. 

It was just the standard Big Arm analysis and then the lazy connection of Carolina did it when they were there with Newton getting big arm with accuracy issues. 

Now i ask Mike Mayock has Cam improved his accuracy issues?????  NOPE 

It's about pre and post snap reads with an inability to process information fast enough beyond any accuracy issues caused by mechanics that also has to be overcome.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I agree. 

Allen just makes no sense for what this regime has done so far. Move on from a team with Cam Newton, cut Cardale Jones, pass on Pat Mahomes, take a noodle arm QB in the 5th round. I am pretty sure they value accuracy a lot more than arm strength.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I actually thought about this over the last several months.  I think what Beane learned is to take the most polished QB he can.  He and McDermott have said this is a downfield game...short, intermediate and deep...they will take the QB they think best fits this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Allen just makes no sense for what this regime has done so far. Move on from a team with Cam Newton, cut Cardale Jones, pass on Pat Mahomes, take a noodle arm QB in the 5th round. I am pretty sure they value accuracy a lot more than arm strength.

Yeah I agree. I think their board is Darnold, Rosen Mayfield. Even Darnold could be lower with his to issues 

but all three have great ball placement