Sign in to follow this  
Dadonkadonk

[Vague Title]Uh oh TT haters...

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

There goes shady using rating or qbr again when it helps his argument while all season he’s said Taylor’s rating and qbr shouldn’t matter. 

The hypocrisy here is absurd. If you don’t wanna hear about his rating when it’s good let’s make sure we don’t use it to prove a point when he’s bad. 

So why do you troll with 56 yards ? 

A 90QBR is a world apart from a 44 

Do yourself a favor and read stats for dummies.   

You might learn something.  

Boasting a 90 in a win does not make TT a great QB.  

It is but a part of the game and not the end all.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Huh? When have I ever trolled about 56 yds? I don’t even know what the hell that means. 

My point is all year long we’ve heard from people such as yourself that Taylor’s ratings mean nothing becuz he style of play is conducive to a good rating. Therefore. If routinely state his rating means nothing you look like damn hypocrit when you decide to use it to prove a point. How you can’t seem to see this I will never know. It’s the 2nd time you’ve done it in the last week. 

If you wanna use qbr as part of your argument then in order to not look like a fool you need to acknowledge his solid qb over the year. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

If I’m being a hypocrite so be it.  

Taylor is not the Buffalo Bills future imo.  

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Huh? When have I ever trolled about 56 yds? I don’t even know what the hell that means.

If you wanna use qbr as part of your argument then in order to not look like a fool you need to acknowledge his solid qb over the year. 

Postus interuptus. I quoted you when I was supposed to reply to the other guy.  My bad. 

That at was meant for reddog who has posted 56 yards repeatedly.  

For clarity.  

Solid or typical?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Do yourself a favor and read stats for dummies.   

You might learn something.  

Boasting a 90 in a win does not make TT a great QB.  

It is but a part of the game and not the end all.  

Lololol. And you said I might learn something here. You use a bad rating as a “mic drop” piece but then go on to talk about how rating isn’t the end all be all. 

The sad part is you can’t see the hypocrisy here. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

This just in. Shady only thinks ratings mean anything if they are bad. Good ones don’t matter. And he’s perfectly fine with the hypocrisy there..... this explains a lot to me. 

Good talk. Hopefully the next qb won’t leave so much to argue over. 

Postus interuptus. I quoted you when I was supposed to reply to the other guy.  My bad. 

That at was meant for the guy who has posted 56 yards repeatedly.  

For clarity.  

Solid or typical?  

14th. Nothing special. And for the record I don’t put much stock in the stat. But I also wouldn’t ever say it means nothing whenever he does well at it and then use the same freaking stat to try and prove a point when he’s bad. That’s friggin absurd. 

Besides.  I’m a hater.  What else am I supposed to do? 

Label me a hater and this is what one gets in return.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There is reality and then there are Taylor fan(atic)s

You named one and according to him there are quite a few.  

Reality: Taylor might be our QB for one more year, but there would definitely be a rookie (just please don't let it be Allen!!!) waiting in the wings to take over during the season or, at the very latest, 2019.

And yeah, I guess I'd say 94 is quite a few.

I mean... 94 is a helluva lot more than the 6 you claimed there were :lol:

Hey, for a guy who claims to ignore me, you sure do talk about me a lot 0:)

25 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

You dont think that benching your starting QB for a 5th round rookie means anything in the middle of what was a playoff push?

Really?

It did, reports were it was at our OC's urgent request (ultimatum, even :flirt:), then we watched the dumpster fire that was hastily put out after just a single half, then Taylor went back to being our starter, then the OC who reportedly wanted him benched was abruptly fired 2 days after season's end.

Benching Taylor meant something, not everything because nothing happens in a vacuum. All that other stuff matters, too.

28 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Making the playoffs this year with Taylor at qb brought about a whole new sort of ugly fan I didn’t even know could exist. 

The cream has most definitely risen to the top. 

Honestly, many of them were those saying a team with Tyrod Taylor at QB could never be a playoff team.

Clearly they're just bitter and overcompensating for being so damn wrong.

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Honestly, many of them were those saying a team with Tyrod Taylor at QB could never be a playoff team.

I literally just saw a post from that joker gugny in another thread saying he’s upset they didn’t stick with peterman to see what they had instead of reinserting taylor trying to go for a meaningless playoff birth. 

Thats honestly SICKENING to me. Absolutely sickening. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like 1

All hail the Church of Tyrod 

:P

Re quoted 

many taylor fans also thought the 2017 Bills would not sniff 6 wins 

Look up the preseason predictions 

I had 9 or 10 wins.   

So losers jokers and overcompensating goes both ways. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I literally just saw a post from that joker gugny in another thread saying he’s upset they didn’t stick with peterman instead of reinserting taylor trying to go for a meaningless playoff birth. 

Thats honestly SICKENING to me. Absolutely sickening. 

Agreed.

Watching Peterman was seriously a ridiculous comedy of errors. People become really really dumb in hatred, and as much as some of these guys might come back and say "I don't hate Taylor! He's a great guy! You're exaggerating!" the truth is that several of these posters literally hate Taylor the QB. Hate. Nothing less than hate.

Maybe they love the guy. But they hate the player.

You can tell pretty easily who they are.

It's unfathomable to me to not watch the Bills on Sundays when football season comes around. I just love Football season and I love the Buffalo Bills and we only get 16 three-hour regular season games to watch every year.

And I don't skip games because we have individual players playing or not playing.

There are several posters here who have said they're just going to stop watching the Bills next year if Taylor is our QB. That is, very simply, hatred of Tyrod Taylor the QB.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I thought the longest drought in pro sports and 16 going on 17 did that.  

Funny I haven't heard any Cheaps/Rams/Panthers/Vikings/Falcons/Steel Curtain punchlines yet. 

Means nothing to me.  

shows me the coaching staff and seen enough to realize that he wasn't any good and would rather roll the dice with an known then keep rolling out Taylor

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

All hail the Church of Tyrod 

:P

Re quoted 

many taylor fans also thought the 2017 Bills would not sniff 6 wins 

Look up the preseason predictions 

I had 9 or 10 wins.   

So losers jokers and overcompensating goes both ways. 

Weird... you still seem to be addressing me even though you claimed you're ignoring me.

Hey man, we've almost got you above 1000!!!

Can I play ukulele in your parade?

32 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

3 points 20 incompletions 

“they” weren’t wrong.   “They” were right.   

He showed you why he can’t be trusted as a starter time and time again.  

Just like the bills QBs before him, elite backup slash fringe starter 

Wasted 2nd ranked OL and all those forced turnovers because we have a huuuuuuuuge QB depth chart problem 

Edited by Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

3 points 20 incompletions 

“they” weren’t wrong.   “They” were right.   

He showed you why he can’t be trusted as a starter time and time again.  

Just like the bills QBs before him, elite backup slash fringe starter 

You get that if you are referring to the people transplant is talking about that they were literally 100% wrong right?  I dunno if you missed it but the bills were in the playoffs. That’s pretty cut and dry dude. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thanks 1

Please clarify.   

Who was 100% wrong? 

I had the Bills at 9 to 10 wins.   

Transplant said certain people said there was no chance at playoffs if Taylor started.  Then teddy said those people were right. But it’s not up for debate. If teddy was indeed referring to the people that transplant was, there’s no gray area here. Its cut and dry. They would be wrong. 

You could read the exchange yourself so I didn’t have to explain it though. After all it’s right up above...... 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

So now losing in a WC game only gets you punchlined If you score 3?  Before it was just losing in the first round.  7 teams did that last year.  there aren't enough punch lines to go around.

Does it matter?

If the idea is to get beyond being a punchline, why has this thread gone on 10 pages?

I think the real punchline here is Tyrod Taylor. 

Good dude, nice dresser, can't put a team on his back. I don't see how it's just...not...that...simple!

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

You get that if you are referring to the people transplant is talking about that that were literally 100% wrong right?  I dunno if you missed it but the bills were in the playoffs. That’s pretty cut and dry dude. 

Who cares.    Tj Yates, Brock Osweiler, Kelly Holcomb,Tim Tebow, and Charlie Batch/Gus Frerotte made them too. 

Tyrod was a failure who was benched, couldn’t pass, then folded like one of Kromer’s beach chairs when the playoffs came around.   

Its the reason most of us didn’t want him to play again last year.     Easy to see from miles away 

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Who cares.    Tj Yates, Brock Osweiler, Kelly Holcomb,Tim Tebow, and Charlie Batch/Gus Frerotte made them too. 

Tyrod was a failure who was benched, couldn’t pass, then folded like one of Kromer’s beach chairs when the playoffs came around.   

Its the reason most of us didn’t want him to play again last year.     Easy to see from miles away 

Right. So go ahead and say all this from the start instead of saying something that’s 100% inaccurate. Duh. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

The rationalizations just aren't working. It's simply obvious to everyone what's going on here. The biggest reason Tyrod's been poor is simply that defenses have learned how to deal with him. Starting right at that Pats game halfway through his 2015 season, when his performance took such a big hit the rest of the year.

2 top 10 defenses according to not just yards, but also DVOA

2 road games

563 NET yards (2 total sacks for a net loss of 12 yards factored in there)

7 TDs 

2 Turnovers 

60% of the team's total offensive touches

69% of the team's total offensive yards.

84% of the team's total points...

against 2 very good to Elite defenses...

on the road...

in games 9 and 10...when he was supposedly "figured out..." 

ummm... yah... you're just wrong. Taylor was very good in 2015.

Yeah... it's time to just admit that and understand that it's actually okay to say it and actually believe it because it's... ya know... true.

Maybe you can start a "Tyrod Haters Anonymous" club on another site, change your name, and invite your boyz like Shady, Teddy KGB, XRushX, etc. and you guys can just spend your time bitchin' and moanin' over there til he's off the team :thumbsup: