Jags win in playoffs, remove tarps and now new uniforms

Punching Bag

22 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They have too much talent to go backwards IMO. They could be even better should they upgrade at QB. 

Agree- the defense is very good. They also had some key offensive players out on WR. I believe the Jags will be good for a while. 

6 hours ago, corta765 said:

The Browns already are in the process apparently of revising their uniforms again by 2020 after just changing them in 2015.

Sounds like the Nike designed suits are a bust in the bigs.  Any word on if Tampa Bay or Seattle are planning to change too?  Those 2 are really bad also.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Sounds like the Nike designed suits are a bust in the bigs.  Any word on if Tampa Bay or Seattle are planning to change too?  Those 2 are really bad also.

Seattle truthfully I think is personal and potentially generational preference. I think they are one of the top 5 unis in the game and very distinctive. Some people view similarly others think they are trash. But they sell a ton of them and teams usually don't like to switch out of the uniforms they've won titles in. I have not heard of any changes to the Hawks at this point.

Tampa Bay I agree is an abomination and to me was a downgrade when they switched to these. The people I follow on the uniform side like UniWatch have said there is talk at least to adjust the numbers. They did release the jerseys in 2014 so potentially they could make changes in 2019 if they wanted to.

The Titans are releasing new uniforms this year in April.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, Steptide said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the jags are 7-9 next year. They were lucky that the Colts were so bad and also the Texans lost their starting qb. No doubt they have a great defense, but I think the jags will struggle next year

Well they demolished houston in week 1 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 3:19 PM, reddogblitz said:

Seattle's are cool.  Nice color scheme and nod to the heritage of the region.

Tampa Bay's unis are trash.  I don't know who thought those things up.  Probably the same joker who brought the Bills trash unis of with all the stripes and shoulder panels and blue that looked black.