Bills hire Terry Robiskie as WR coach

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, JPP said:

Change is good to bolster this offence but lets have a plan to get some "quality" WR corp......

Yes sir..outside of the linebacking crew,this corps really needs to improve.However,with the the new OC in,I wonder if OBD has plans to add a top quality TE instead of a deep threat with one of the 4 first and second round picks? Either way..we need a lot more than just KB and Jones as à number 3 or 4 (slot).

2 hours ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

That was his second sport. He was unstoppable in water polo. 

They named the Hail Mary after his Mom.  I remember one time He and Jon Dorenbos' had a 'magic off".  He turned water into wine and it was all over.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Robiskie is a well respected coach who has been around a long time. I think he could do a lot for our corps. However, as many have suggested, they should really just move David Culley and hire a QB coach. 

I’m not sure it would be something Culley would want. The reason that he left the Chiefs to come to the Bills was to be QB coach, with the goal of becoming a HC. He may see it as a step back, considering he was a WR coach for 20 years. They could offer it to him, just not sure if he’d take it. He is under contract as QB coach. It’s not as simple as just moving him into another role. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good

He's a good coach, and he's got experience as a play-caller.

I always like having former HCs and coordinators on staff--they have an advantage in being able to communicate the current HC and coordinator's message to their position groups effectively IMO.

• Like (+1) 2