The Chargers Hire Phil McGeoghan as WR Coach - Bills Hire Terry Robiskie to Replace Him

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Chargers Hire Phil McGeoghan as WR Coach - Bills Have an Opening
3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He'll have a lot more talent to work with in Allen and Williams. 

Thats good for him, but not sure why I would care.  I care about the WR we have here that will need a lot of work and Phil didn't do crap this past year.  Jones was a disaster.

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Thats good for him, but not sure why I would care.  I care about the WR we have here that will need a lot of work and Phil didn't do crap this past year.  Jones was a disaster.

Not sure why you would propose an unrealistic swap of Williams for Jones with no real chance of it happening. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not sure why you would propose an unrealistic swap of Williams for Jones with no real chance of it happening. 

It was more a joke because we all know the reason why we drafted Jones.  Now the reason why we drafted this disaster is now gone.

9 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Don't have patience for a WR with bad hands.  The dude was literally setting records for drops.  He has played WR for how many years and still can't catch?  Not sure how one day it will just happen.

He showed excellent hands at ECU, it's a mental thing that he'll hopefully overcome. 

• Like (+1) 3

Interesting. Can't say that I'm all that upset about him choosing to leave. But he didn't exactly have a whole lot to work with either, so... 

Culley makes a lot of sense in that role, with a more traditional QB coach hired (who can help with mechanics etc).

Butif they are already interviewing WR coach replacements, im not sure if that's something they're even considering. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Interesting. Can't say that I'm all that upset about him choosing to leave. But he didn't exactly have a whole lot to work with either, so... 

Culley makes a lot of sense in that role, with a more traditional QB coach hired (who can help with mechanics etc).

Butif they are already interviewing WR coach replacements, im not sure if that's something they're even considering. 

Moving him does make sense, but it looks as if that's not the direction they are going in. 

I sure would like more info now that they have a Key position to fill !! WR's Group as a whole looked pretty weak to me. and that's Not the ones that were unable to suit up .
This is is a  "Key to the Game"

gotta improve the Offense techniques