Cardinals owner: We'll be aggressive in finding a QB

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

IMHO.   Jacoby Brissett hasn't done much to prove he's good.  (or that he totally sucks even though it's not looking great) 

I think his point was that Brissett's only year was worse than Tyrod's worst year as a starter by nearly all measures. He had a lower completion %, fewer passing TDs, more INTs, more sacks, more lost fumbles. a lower passer rating, and a lower ANY/A.

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh come on man.  You are reaching for Tyrod Hate crap that is not there.   You are reading things that don't exist.  Like a paranoia 

All I said was     interesting ......     I never claimed it was good or bad.   It was an "option" no one had mentioned before.  

So......   No comments on my list?   Do I need to add or subtract from it?   ;)   ;)   (that means I'm joking with you) 

That is the idea here ....  get a conversation going instead of arguments 

IMHO.   Jacoby Brissett hasn't done much to prove he's good.  (or that he totally sucks even though it's not looking great) 

I 'll even say similar for Jimmy G.   He hasn't done much to prove he's truly good.

right.... I edited the orginal post and said I was being nit picky.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think his point was that Brissett's only year was worse than Tyrod's worst year as a starter by nearly all measures. He had a lower completion %, fewer passing TDs, more INTs, more sacks, more lost fumbles. a lower passer rating, and a lower ANY/A.

again my comment was that  it was an interesting take  ---   I wasn't going to argue about his idea 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right.... I edited the orginal post and said I was being nit picky.

:thumbsup:  

I get why you think it.  just not this time   

:beer:

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

again my comment was that  it was an interesting take  ---   I wasn't going to argue about his idea 

as for your list earlier. I stand by what I said that you live in hypocrisy here.... I don't really disagree with your list I guess....

but if I said taylor "led" the bills to the playoffs you would probably blow a gasket. yet if they are losing he "led" them there.... did taylor lead the bills to the playoffs, shady? you said he's the leader, right? 

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

as for your list earlier. I stand by what I said that you live in hypocrisy here.... I don't really disagree with your list I guess....

but if I said taylor "led" the bills to the playoffs you would probably blow a gasket. yet if they are losing he "led" them there.... did taylor lead the bills to the playoffs, shady? you said he's the leader, right? 

Taylor "led" the Bills to 9 wins and in one of the final games of the season with playoff implications for the Ravens with help from the Bengals the Bills  made the playoffs on the Red Rifles 4th down play in the final seconds TD pass.   Truth.   

here's a hint... never challenge an person with Autistic traits.   we're stubborn as hell.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Taylor "led" the Bills to 9 wins and with the help of the Bengals they made the playoffs.   Truth.   

here's a hint... never challenge an person with Autistic traits.   we're stubborn as hell.  

ugh. the ultimate cop out from people trying to discount the season.

should we give credit to the steelers as well? they drove down the field and beat the ravens weeks earlier. how about any teams that beat them in September?

there's a bottom line here. one team did what they needed to over a full 16 games to get in and the other DID NOT. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

if the truth is a cop out so be it.  

If it wasn't for the defense with so many take away'' .....  where would the team have finished up?    6 wins maybe?  

the truth is one team did enough over 16 games and the other didn't.

again.... should we go back and credit the steelers for our playoff bid? maybe the jags for beating the ravens 40-0 back in the start of the season? it shouldn't matter when it happens. week one or week 16. one team did enough and the other didn't. bottom line. i'm not giving anyone else credit for jack squat.

OK.  You keep saying that. 

IF Taylor had led the Bills to a Victory over the Bengals when the  Bills defense had 3 takeaways and the Bills offense only netted 16 points total... Then week 17 would not have been that important and we wouldn't have needed HELP from that same team that had defeated us earlier in the season . 

Also - IF Taylor had led the Bills to more then 3 points playing the Saints in that crushing defeat, we would most likely had never seen Nate start the Chargers game .and seen another crushing defeat.  

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the truth is one team did enough over 16 games and the other didn't.

again.... should we go back and credit the steelers for our playoff bid? maybe the jags for beating the ravens 40-0 back in the start of the season? it shouldn't matter when it happens. week one or week 16. one team did enough and the other didn't. bottom line. i'm not giving anyone else credit for jack squat.

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I feel bad for Arizona, every team in the division has a young high end QB. I can see Arizona going through some very dark times. 

if they can catch a stroke of luck and actually nab a solid bridge while they develop a young guy they could end up doing solid.... they just went 5-4 to end the season with gabbert and Stanton at qb and no david Johnson.....

truth is.... it would suck to be in the nfc in general. there's a big group of real good qb's there. another year or 2 and the afc is gonna be wide open after ben and brady are gone.

IF Taylor had led the Bills to a Victory over the Bengals when the  Bills defense had 3 takeaways and the Bills offense only netted 16 points total... Then week 17 would not have been that important and we wouldn't have needed HELP from that same team that had defeated us earlier in the season . 

Also - IF Taylor had led the Bills to more then 3 points playing the Saints in that crushing defeat, we would most likely had never seen Nate start the Chargers game .and seen another crushing defeat.  

this is soooo pointless. dude. the bills won, the ravens lost. one team did what they needed to and the other didn't. hand picking individual games to try and prove a lame point is just..... lame. 

whats with you and these dumb "if" scenarios? i'll say it AGAIN. one team did what they needed to over 16 games to get in and the other didn't.... WHAT THE HECK DOES A GAME AGAINST THE BENGALS BACK IN OCTOBER DO TO CHANGE THAT?

all these "if's" and thanking the bengals in the name of tyring to discredit the playoff bid just becuz you don't like who the qb was. its not very becoming.... I think its sorta sad.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hey - He played pretty well in a few games this year.  Both Jets games, the TB game, the ATL game, the DEN game, KC game, both Miami games.  

Stats don't jump out but I don't really care about stats when I watch the game though.  I watched those games, and I can recognize that he played well.

3 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Hey - He played pretty well in a few games this year.  Both Jets games, the TB game, the ATL game, the DEN game, KC game, both Miami games.  

Stats don't jump out but I don't really care about stats when I watch the game though.  I watched those games, and I can recognize that he played well.

right.... and do we really care about the October letdown in cincy? or the NO game where they laid an egg? week 17 came around and they did what they needed to do. the ravens didn't. at that point NONE of those games matter....... unless you are annoyed by who's under center and want to find any means necessary to downgrade the playoff birth.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

IF FLACCO had thrown for more than 25 yards, maybe Baltimore doesn't get blown off the field in London.

IF FLACCO hadn't thrown 2 picks against Chicago, maybe Baltimore doesn't need to win against the Bengals in the finale...

44 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Yes, he did play well in a those games. 

You should also include the Raiders game.

I do not deny the games he played well.  It is the 4 stinkers that we all should worry about.  

Please stop derailing this thread.   If you want to talk Taylor lets do it here v  

• Like (+1) 1