[Misleading Title]The Bills won the superbowl!!

Seriously though, it truly feels like they did. I mean, look at all the ex-Bills players that were on both sides. Hogan / Darby / Gilmore etc etc... I wonder how many ex-bills were on both teams combined. Every time I turned my head I was hearing a familiar name! Just thought it was amusing and worth a thread ;).

42 minutes ago, Bills4Ever4Life said:

Seriously though, it truly feels like they did. I mean, look at all the ex-Bills players that were on both sides. Hogan / Darby / Gilmore etc etc... I wonder how many ex-bills were on both teams combined. Every time I turned my head I was hearing a familiar name! Just thought it was amusing and worth a thread ;).

No, it doesn't. The Bills LOST 4 Superbowls in a row. Not amusing at all if you sat through the losses like many here did

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

lol.....I come back to Bills insanity because the draft is coming up and see these responses. Two comparisons of my thread to VD and someone taking me seriously and complaining about how its not funny because we lost 4 super bowls. I sat through those losses as well. I was young (10'ish) but trust me I remember them. I was having a hard time determining where my new forum home would be after they shut down boards.buffalobills.com but at least I know where all the trolls went. Adios.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bills4Ever4Life said:

lol.....I come back to Bills insanity because the draft is coming up and see these responses. Two comparisons of my thread to VD and someone taking me seriously and complaining about how its not funny because we lost 4 super bowls. I sat through those losses as well. I was young (10'ish) but trust me I remember them. I was having a hard time determining where my new forum home would be after they shut down boards.buffalobills.com but at least I know where all the trolls went. Adios.

QOz6.gif

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bills4Ever4Life said:

so you came back on a month old thread to tell us you weren't coming back anymore?  things are going well for you, aren't they?

edit:  i'm sorry...it was 2 months ago.

Edited by teef

• 1 month later...

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

This is definately  helpful @Hapless Bills Fan. You have chosen for yourself the wrong name. Go Bills!

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

“Misleading” is so kind! ?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Reminds me of a kid I went to school with:

Him: "I GOT LAID!!!"
Me: "Bout time, man! How was it?"
Him: "Great! We almost had sex!!!"

You bumped this for that? I'm not sure if the original post is worse or the fact you found this ****ty thread with no responses for almost two months to bump.

• Like (+1) 1