Amazing Superbowl Film, this is special, like you have never seen before

17 Josh Allen

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If we can't land Darnold which I realize is a long shot, we need to make Philly an offer they can't refuse.

Yeah, lets ignore his 6 year career of mediocrity and fixate on his last 2 games only.  I mean he started 6 games this season...in 3 of them he compiled 10 TDs and 1 INT.  In the other 3 games he totaled ZERO TD's, 2 ints and averaged 149 yards per game.  

Somehow that screams mortgage the farm for him?  Not to mention in his one lone good season, he had a great TD to INT ratio, but also only averaged 222 yards per game passing.  Hmmm...sounds familiar.  Not to mention his TD:INT ratio isnt very good the rest of his career outside of that.  

By this logic, we should have made Frank Reich the highest paid QB in the NFL after his epic comeback to help the Bills get back to and lose another SB.  

Not saying Foles is terrible, but the over exaggeration of him based on 2 games, which admittedly he played great in, is just getting out of hand.  While I would be fine taking an inexpensive chance on Foles, I would utterly hate spending a ton on a guy who has a couple good moments in a rather underwhelming career.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, lets ignore his 6 year career of mediocrity and fixate on his last 2 games only.  I mean he started 6 games this season...in 3 of them he compiled 10 TDs and 1 INT.  In the other 3 games he totaled ZERO TD's, 2 ints and averaged 149 yards per game.  

Somehow that screams mortgage the farm for him.  Not to mention in his one lone good season, he had a great TD to INT ratio, but also only averaged 222 yards per game passing.  Hmmm...sounds familiar.  Not to mention his TD:INT ratio isnt very good the rest of his career outside of that.  

By this logic, we should have made Frank Reich the highest paid QB in the NFL after his epic comeback to help the Bills get back to and lose another SB.  

Not saying Foles is terrible, but the over exaggeration of him based on 2 games, which admittedly he played great in, is just getting out of hand.  While I would be fine taking an inexpensive chance on Foles, I would utterly hate spending a ton on a guy who has a couple good moments in a rather underwhelming career.

That is still better than TT in 6 games.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Different offense, different coaching staff, different team.

The Eagles actually have receivers and a coaching staff that structures their offense to what Foles does well.

Dennison/McDermott did the opposite with Taylor and stripped him of NFL receivers.(Up until the Benjamin trade)

Killjoy  :P   :D 

OMG, best sequence of vid,  pre-4th and 1, Foles to the sidelines, says to Pederson "you want Philly Philly?"  The priceless look on Pederson's face as he thinks for a whole second and says "yeah, let's do it." Foles says "good" and goes back to the huddle. "Ok, here we go, Philly Special...ready."  Yeah, let's do it...like you want pepperoni on your pizza, coach? Sounds good, let's do it.  Hope we have a head coach who can pull the trigger like that when it's all on the line.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Somehow that screams mortgage the farm for him.  Not to mention in his one lone good season, he had a great TD to INT ratio, but also only averaged 222 yards per game passing.  Hmmm...sounds familiar.  Not to mention his TD:INT ratio isnt very good the rest of his career outside of that.  

The Bills franchise has been down this road before with retreads.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

2 games? You should want him based on two 2000 yard half seasons and a 27 TD 2 INT season where he started only 10 games.

He's not Tom Brady but he's a good QB and would be the best QB to be in a Bills uniform in a loooooooong time. 

I haven't seen that angle of the last play before.  Makes you wonder WTF #21 was thinking - batting the ball up in the air not once, but twice.  WTH - Cripes

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Does it get any better than watching the Mic'd up stuff? It would be a dream come true if the NFL would release full game recaps like this all offseason. Fill up the offseason with re-living the prior year in-depth instead of spending too much time watching neutral threads turn into silly debates :P 

Noticed playing the OP video there is also an entire Mic'd up video of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpv3jqmYRjk

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

His success came when Reich and Pederson went back and took some things that He ddid well with Chip Kelly and incorporated it into their offense. It is a small sample size but that's worth a mention.