Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

On 2/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, Punt75 said:

not a secret source, not a reporter at ESPN but through a family friend of mine who happens to be the place kicker for the PATS.  He says Gronk told him 2 weeks ago he was retiring due to injuries and other opportunities.  That should help the PATS cap situation!

I feel like, Eric Wood's injury is the only injury where Doctors just come and tell a seemingly healthy player, that he cant play anymore. I'm either assuming the NFL really doesn't care about player's safety, or the injuries that Gronkowski has suffered over the years have been exaggerated.

• 5 weeks later...
Just now, HansLanda said:

In other news, in his next movie, the Rock will def be hanging off a helicopter.

Come on, did anyone really think this was remotely an option w/Gronk? Retirement 5% chance. Trade? 0.5%. 

Just like BIG BEN was a hair breath away from retiring after 2017 season, then played 2018, so: HE SHOULD BE RETIRED NOW for sure, YES?

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Just like BIG BEN was a hair breath away from retiring after 2017 season, then played 2018, so: HE SHOULD BE RETIRED NOW for sure, YES?

K, but why? Why retire before TB12?

Gronk still one of the biggest receiving threats in the league - even with a robocob arm brace. He is still virtually uncoverable in redzone. 

I will say it, I want to see Gronk's retirement decision made by someone other than himself. Hopefully a strong safety.

That hit on Tre still disgusts me and I want the oaf to return this season so he can get what's coming.

Edited by Commonsense
  • Like (+1) 2

On 2/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, Fadingpain said:

This all makes a lot of sense.

The OP is of Polish decent and lives in Lackawanna.  I think his last name is Grymski.

I have heard that he has ties to the "Zlowrogi" which is some sort of Polish  Secret Society.  They meet bi-monthly and decide important matters concerning Polish-American relations.

It makes perfect sense that Grymski would have family connections with Gostkowski, who in turn would know what's going on with Gronkowski. 

This information was probably passed along during a sit-down meal at the last meeting involving a plate of golumpki.

You have Grymski giving golumpki to Gostkowski in exchange for the skinny on Gronkowski.

Connect the dots. 

On 2/13/2018 at 2:46 AM, kdiggz said:

Yea but how many of them does it take to change a light bulb?

I'm Polish and this is racist and I'm offended. I did laugh tho.........