Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Everybody here with supposed inside information is subject to some heavy vetting, so don't take this personally, but I speak for the unwashed masses here when I say we have a few questions for you:

1. Who do you hunt with?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Are you invested?

4. Do you own any real estate in the greater Dunkirk metropolitan area?

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The least convincing part of this post is that you have friends.

The funniest posters on the board are in a early battle for the 2018 title.

54 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He could compete with John Cena for all of the "dumb and roided meathead" roles. I think he has a shot. 

for some reason, john cena is on the today show a lot.  he just looks out of place. to be honest, he looks like a gorilla wearing a suit.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Do "punt"ers and "place kickers" even talk to each other?

I feel like a kicker has to at least talk to the punter if he's the guy who holds his balls.  Otherwise it gets awkward pretty quickly.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, I_want_2_BILL_Lieve said:

I don't know if this is true, but holy smokes I hope it is. 

Did I read somewhere that Jimmy Graham is a free agent? Gronk is a better blocker, but Jimmy would allow the Pats* to reload. 

Yes he is.

14 minutes ago, I_want_2_BILL_Lieve said:

Did I read somewhere that Jimmy Graham is a free agent? Gronk is a better blocker, but Jimmy would allow the Pats* to reload. 

yup. had a down year but i'm sure he'd rebound with the pats. i'm betting gronk doesn't retire and they get jimmy on a deal and get back to hernandez gronk production, 

15 minutes ago, I_want_2_BILL_Lieve said:

2018 Graham or Trey Burton? I'm taking Burton.

11 hours ago, Punt75 said:

not a secret source, not a reporter at ESPN but through a family friend of mine who happens to be the place kicker for the PATS.  He says Gronk told him 2 weeks ago he was retiring due to injuries and other opportunities.  That should help the PATS cap situation!

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Everybody here with supposed inside information is subject to some heavy vetting, so don't take this personally, but I speak for the unwashed masses here when I say we have a few questions for you:

1. Who do you hunt with?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Are you invested?

4. Do you own any real estate in the greater Dunkirk metropolitan area?

What was that guys name?  I can't remember, but he was ridiculous. 

19 minutes ago, 87168 said:

man, these "source" threads are getting out of control.

Responsible posters begin the title with, "RUMOR:," so people aren't forced to look at the thread in order to see that it's just that ... a rumor.

The click-bait titles have become the worst part of coming here.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Responsible posters begin the title with, "RUMOR:," so people aren't forced to look at the thread in order to see that it's just that ... a rumor.

The click-bait titles have become the worst part of coming here.

Get click baited into seeing the little man in green tights or into a thread where the poster points to his anonymous source? 

I want the little guy in tights back. 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If dolf lundgren can he can. 

Wait? What? Comparing Gronk to Dolf is insane. You do realize that Dolf Lundgren has a Masters in Chemical Engineering right? By all accounts the guy is actually a F***ing genius.

Edited by BigPappy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Get click baited into seeing the little man in green tights or into a thread where the poster points to his anonymous source? 

I want the little guy in tights back. 

Yes, because the Peter Pan tricks are FUN!  Not to mention, classic.

Click-bait for crap like this?  Has never been fun.  Will never be classic.

• Like (+1) 1

I dunno why everyone is ripping on this guy. He made a statement, said he heard it first-hand from someone we can identify and has committed himself to being directly linked to the rumor. If it doesn't happen he's a fake and if it happens he deposits a few coins in the bank of trust.

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

tumblr_m2745fnggV1qghlkao7_r2_400.gif

You just gonna drop Kristy Swanson in this thread and walk away? The original Buffy? I feel like any thread he gets dropped into should then just be about her. 

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1