Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

This could very well be true. I also think this time of year plenty of vets consider retiring. The season take a huge toll physically, mentally, and emotionally on these guys. Many of them rest and heal up and get hungry to play again.

i can see Gronk first transitioning to wresting with some bit acting in movies on the side. Wrestling will help him work on his timing and others skills needed for acting. He will take the Rocks path ultimately if he can learn to be a good movie star. To me their is a difference between a movie star and an actor. Tom Cruise movie star and I see Tom Hanks as an actor. 

I think Gronk has been acting for a long time. He displays a persona that I doubt is really who he is.

side note, was the elbow to White an audition for wresting?! 

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This all makes a lot of sense.

The OP is of Polish decent and lives in Lackawanna.  I think his last name is Grymski.

I have heard that he has ties to the "Zlowrogi" which is some sort of Polish  Secret Society.  They meet bi-monthly and decide important matters concerning Polish-American relations.

It makes perfect sense that Grymski would have family connections with Gostkowski, who in turn would know what's going on with Gronkowski. 

This information was probably passed along during a sit-down meal at the last meeting involving a plate of golumpki.

You have Grymski giving golumpki to Gostkowski in exchange for the skinny on Gronkowski.

Connect the dots. 

Yea but how many of them does it take to change a light bulb?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This all makes a lot of sense.

The OP is of Polish decent and lives in Lackawanna.  I think his last name is Grymski.

I have heard that he has ties to the "Zlowrogi" which is some sort of Polish  Secret Society.  They meet bi-monthly and decide important matters concerning Polish-American relations.

It makes perfect sense that Grymski would have family connections with Gostkowski, who in turn would know what's going on with Gronkowski. 

This information was probably passed along during a sit-down meal at the last meeting involving a plate of golumpki.

You have Grymski giving golumpki to Gostkowski in exchange for the skinny on Gronkowski.

Connect the dots. 

That was great and I'm glad you didn't have Grymski giving Gostkowski a "kielbasa".

9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Everybody here with supposed inside information is subject to some heavy vetting, so don't take this personally, but I speak for the unwashed masses here when I say we have a few questions for you:

1. Who do you hunt with?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Are you invested?

4. Do you own any real estate in the greater Dunkirk metropolitan area?

no no you got it all wrong

1. How many walkers have you killed?
  2. How many people have you killed ?
  3. Why? 
  4. Should Carl die? 
8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think besides Brady, Gronk is the most important player on that team. Brady has really struggled without him recently. 

Naw, I just think its age.  

No bull crap.....this is actually true.....I heard the exact same thing......my brother's wife's 1st cousin on her father's side next door neighbour's post office carrier heard the same damn thing!  

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well there is no way to prove or disprove the OP sources, so hard to give any of this much credit.

However, I already expect him to retire personally, so don't find this story very far fetched in terms of Gronk potentially retiring.  He is a first ballot HOF player, made a ton of money, is a SB champion, and honestly has nothing left to prove on the field.  His body has failed him and forced him to battle many injuries.  If I was a player like him, I would be eyeing retirement too.  I mean why subject his body to more violence, especially since he will have a chance in a post NFL career in media and entertainment.  

I already think he retires, regardless of who said what and when.  

I have no idea whether Gronkowski will retire, but you are dead on about everything.  Tons of money, nothing to prove, and a chance to walk away somewhat intact.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

no no you got it all wrong

1. How many walkers have you killed?
  2. How many people have you killed ?
  3. Why? 
  4. Should Carl die? 

Naw, I just think its age.  

Yes. He should. For 8 years people told him to stay in the house. It was going to catch up to him eventually.

• Haha (+1) 2