Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I just can't see him transitioning into actor. He might get some action roles but nothing major.

I think he will surprise a lot of people with his range as an actor.  In fact, Hollywood bigshot @Deranged Rhino and I are working on several screenplays tailor made for the big guy.

Reprising the classic role played by Meryl Streep, a Polish man in war torn Cheektowaga reflects upon the fateful day when he was forced to choose between a meatball sub and a slightly larger meatball sub in 'Gronkowski's Choice'.  I could see him taking Tom Hank's place as a man with terminal crabs fighting for his rights in a modern adaptation of Philadelphia.  If he really works on is delivery he could easily be just as articulate as a young Stallone but with a much more punchable face in a reboot of the classic 'Gronky' franchise. 

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 13

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I just can't see him transitioning into actor. He might get some action roles but nothing major.

He plays in the NFL. 

He already is an actor.

You don’t think this entertainment is a sport, do you?

Edited by Schmuggs
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Do "punt"ers and "place kickers" even talk to each other?

From what I understand, Gronk and the kicker have actually gotten pretty tight over the years as Gostkowski has to show Gronkowski to the correct locker 3 times a week. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If dolf lundgren can he can. 

Dolph  is actually super smart.

"After graduating from high school with straight As, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemical engineering at Washington State University and Clemson University. He studied chemical engineering for a year at Washington State University,[16] prior to serving his mandatory one year in the Swedish Marine Corps at the Amphibious Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated with a degree in chemical engineering.[8] The name "Dolph" comes from a distant relative on his mother's side.

Amidst his years of studying, Lundgren honed his karate skills by training hard in the dojo for five years, attaining the rank of 2nd danblack belt in Kyokushin in 1978. He captained the Swedish Kyokushin karate team, and was a formidable challenger at the 1979 World Open Tournament (arranged by the Kyokushin Karate Organization) when he was only a green belt. He won the European championships in 1980 and 1981, and a heavyweight tournament in Australia in 1982.[17] In 1982, Lundgren graduated with a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney. During his time in Sydney, he earned a living as a bouncer in a nightclub in the renowned King's Cross area.

Lundgren was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolph_Lundgren

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

From what I understand, Gronk and the kicker have actually gotten pretty tight over the years as Gostkowski has to show Gronkowski to the correct locker 3 times a week. 

Is that CTE related or.....never mind, it seems rude to ask. 

39 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

not a secret source, not a reporter at ESPN but through a family friend of mine who happens to be the place kicker for the PATS.  He says Gronk told him 2 weeks ago he was retiring due to injuries and other opportunities.  That should help the PATS cap situation!

Another "source" told TBD that the new Bills stadium was being in Dunkirk too....still hope that Gronk does retire