Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

not a secret source, not a reporter at ESPN but through a family friend of mine who happens to be the place kicker for the PATS.  He says Gronk told him 2 weeks ago he was retiring due to injuries and other opportunities.  That should help the PATS cap situation!

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

not a secret source, not a reporter at ESPN but through a family friend of mine who happens to be the place kicker for the PATS.  He says Gronk told him 2 weeks ago he was retiring due to injuries and other opportunities.  That should help the PATS cap situation!

Everybody here with supposed inside information is subject to some heavy vetting, so don't take this personally, but I speak for the unwashed masses here when I say we have a few questions for you:

1. Who do you hunt with?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Are you invested?

4. Do you own any real estate in the greater Dunkirk metropolitan area?

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 14

4 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

It actually would help their cap but hurts the roster at least 

8 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Gotskowski told you this personally?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

The least convincing part of this post is that you have friends.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Everybody here with supposed inside information is subject to some heavy vetting, so don't take this personally, but I speak for the unwashed masses here when I say we have a few questions for you:

1. Who do you hunt with?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Are you invested?

4. Do you own any real estate in the greater Dunkirk metropolitan area?

...and of course, can he connect dots? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I just can't see him transitioning into actor. He might get some action roles but nothing major.

He might be Woody’s dumber younger brother if they ever brought back Cheers? 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

I want to believe you, but nobody talks to the kicker

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Thanks for the info man! We’ll see how this one pans. This would be a huge loss for the Pats*