Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Another rookie in offseason trouble - Kareem Hunt

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Nothing good happens at 3AM outside a bar.

 

Literally nothing.

 

morning sex and childbirth

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Kareem Hunt was getting traded too the Bills? 

This according too the inside source called Dunkirk Dung.

This may hurt Hunt's chances of going too a upcoming SB contender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Nothing good happens at 3AM outside a bar.

 

Literally nothing.

 

donte whitner was tased, (tazed?) outside of a bar in cleveland, wasn't he?  there's always that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

I thought Kareem Hunt was getting traded too the Bills? 

This according too the inside source called Dunkirk Dung.

This may hurt Hunt's chances of going too a upcoming SB contender. 

That was Charcandrick West

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Isn't he from Toledo? Because, well, it's all relative ...

He’s from Cleveland (played at U of Toledo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete said:

morning sex and childbirth

 

Outside a bar?

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

He’s from Cleveland (played at U of Toledo)

 

Better question:

Why did he return to Cleveland??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

 

Better question:

Why did he return to Cleveland??

He lives there. I don’t think many NFL players live year round in the cities they play for.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Nothing good happens at 3AM outside a bar.

 

Literally nothing.

 

Speak for yourself :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the fantasy update scrolls this season when I would see K Hunt among the leaders...the adolescent in me always chuckled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He lives there. I don’t think many NFL players live year round in the cities they play for.

 

Yeah but they usually  move out of places like Cleveland...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

 

When Gordon Brown was our Prime Minister he was convinced he could get rid of the UK's binge drinking and anti-social behaviour problem with 24 hour drinking encouraging us to all get more Mediterranean "cafe culture" esque and to drink slower and spread leaving times more evenly..... the problem is there isn't much call for "cafe culture" and tables outside in Manchester, or Liverpool, or Cardiff when it is below freezing so what ended up happening is people drank at the same speed just for longer...... and more anti-social behaviour ensued.  

 

his thought was to drink their way out of their drinking problem? 

 

Thats incredible! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

 

When Gordon Brown was our Prime Minister he was convinced he could get rid of the UK's binge drinking and anti-social behaviour problem with 24 hour drinking encouraging us to all get more Mediterranean "cafe culture" esque and to drink slower and spread leaving times more evenly..... the problem is there isn't much call for "cafe culture" and tables outside in Manchester, or Liverpool, or Cardiff when it is below freezing so what ended up happening is people drank at the same speed just for longer...... and more anti-social behaviour ensued.  

 

I recall the 70s and soccer situations very well, did Mr. Brown serve that time as ambassador on another continent?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

 

his thought was to drink their way out of their drinking problem? 

 

Thats incredible! 

 

My timing was a little off it was end of the Blair Premiership but he had basically given Brown control of domestic policy by then while he focused on his "war on terror."

 

The BBC link below is a look back from 2015 - ten years after the policy was introduced:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34881193

Edited by GunnerBill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He lives there. I don’t think many NFL players live year round in the cities they play for.

 

I know this

 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

Yeah but they usually  move out of places like Cleveland...

 

Exactly

I was joking, kinda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

 

Outside a bar?

 

 

sure.  Thats what back seats are for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pete said:

sure.  Thats what back seats are for

 

Classy :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joesixpack said:

 

Classy :lol:

 

That is the only time I am ever in my back seat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From an outsiders perspective it looks bad. I can't say I haven't been in similar situations where I was throwing a party and under age people show up and when I would tell them to leave they would give me lip and then I forcibly throw them out of the party to avoid trouble. That is what it sounds like and if that's the case it is just a money grab by them and should be dismissed. Unfortunately it will still tarnish his name.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The #metoo movement is going to ruin a lot of young male athletes' careers. Women these days can just sling out whatever unsubstantiated claim they want and instantly get the man socially convicted.   

Edited by T-Bomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The #metoo movement is going to ruin a lot of young male athletes' careers. Women these days can just sling out whatever unsubstantiated claim they want and instantly get the man socially convicted.   

 

I'm sure all the women who were sexually abused and assaulted will feel sorry for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

Yeah but they usually  move out of places like Cleveland...

I would be long gone- Cleveland is a total dump. Stay in KC at least or head to somewhere warm for the off season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would be long gone- Cleveland is a total dump. Stay in KC at least or head to somewhere warm for the off season.

 

 

KC?  Oh hell no.  It makes Cleveland look like London...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

KC?  Oh hell no.  It makes Cleveland look like London...

Agree to disagree- been to both many times. IMO KC much nicer 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×