Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Unfortunately, it’s part of their culture.  Had a co-worker who grew up in Oakland.   He was telling us about he and his wife meeting  up with someone to sell a car and he says “of course the wife had a gun in her purse in case there was any funny business”. While most of us were taken aback by this, I thought  that I guess that’s just what they’re used to

"Their"??

Rednecks carry more fire power than we do. Gtfo with that.

45 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Who are "they" exactly?  Do you mean blacks?   That Foster is black and you used "they" twice to refer to whomever you're referring to suggests you're simply dealing in stereotypes.  Do you believe that being involved in/tolerant of organized crime is part of the culture of Italians in NY/NJ, too?

:lol:

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember that too. He would have been perfect for this D on talent alone and a great value at 27 if you just consider that.  But, the red flags were too obvious to use a 1st rd pick. He had a shoulder injury too, and we were fresh off the Shaq Shoulder debacle. 

This is why I'm trusting the process

The worst part for the niners is yet to come when they realize they just sold the farm for Garrapollo and he's the next Matt Cassel.    Its one thing to miss on a draft pick, but they just doomed their franchise with that contract.

Aside from the Jax game, he really was mediocre at best.   And we all know the Jags D was overrated, gave up 42 to the Steelers and couldnt hold a three score lead against Pats without Gronk.

Jimmy barely beat the lowly bears, eeking out 15 points and throwing a few picks that game too if I remember.

Foster is the least of their worries, I'm tellin ya.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

He is who we thought he was.  I guess this only re-enforces the rationale for team who pass on talented players due to off field concerns.

Some will insist we should have signed him and we cannot have all boy scouts on our team.

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. In another thread, I was told Alabama and it’s football program only has the highest of academic standards!

No college is perfect. Even Notre Dame has troubled players and look all the brain dead QBs University of California puts out!