Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 5/9/2018 at 11:37 AM, Luxy312 said:

Gotta love the apologists that come out.  "But that's my thug....he must be innocent".  Typically with DV, where there's smoke, there's a raging fire.  

The truth about domestic violence is that it's actually women who are the aggressors and commit the violence far more than men. And like most things women get away with it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

The truth about domestic violence is that it's actually women who are the aggressors and commit the violence far more than men. And like most things women get away with it.

Oh well. If I say some awful stuff to my girl and she slaps me, I'm not pressing charges. If she said some awful stuff to me and I put her through a window, I would expect charges.

When did rationality die? Was it 2014? 

On 5/15/2018 at 1:22 PM, aristocrat said:

they just need to have him sign that no money is going to her for her dropping charges and testimony. cause that's what this looks like

Hmm, interesting take since the woman submitted video evidence to the DA's office that allegedly shows that she incurred her injuries in a fight with another woman.

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Oh well. If I say some awful stuff to my girl and she slaps me, I'm not pressing charges. If she said some awful stuff to me and I put her through a window, I would expect charges.

When did rationality die? Was it 2014? 

That is an absolutely awful example.  If you are fine with being slapped there you have an issue.  

If you feel you deserved being slapped then you have a bigger issue.

There is never an excuse.

Really, I'm speaking from me experience.  I've had it happen to me.

Edited by JaxBills

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Hmm, interesting take since the woman submitted video evidence to the DA's office that allegedly shows that she incurred her injuries in a fight with another woman.

also could have been hit by foster.  congrats on the small chance you had of being right.  guys do hit women far more than women fake situations like this...and it's not even close.  

12 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

That is an absolutely awful example.  If you are fine with being slapped there you have an issue.  

If you feel you deserved being slapped then you have a bigger issue.

There is never an excuse.

Really, I'm speaking from me experience.  I've had it happen to me.

Oooooooh pardon me for having an "issue" that I feel no threat to my safety or health when a 110 pound female throws a slap that wouldn't hurt a 12 year old.

It's not about it being "fine."  It's about not pressing charges over something so ridiculous.  She's not a menace to society.

Like I said, rationality is gone.  And it's been gone.  A little girl slap is the same as a dude putting his wife through a window. A poor sexual joke in the office is the same as rape.

That's crazy to me. Honestly.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

also could have been hit by foster.  congrats on the small chance you had of being right.  guys do hit women far more than women fake situations like this...and it's not even close.  

I'm not sure how we could have that info.  We only know how many people get caught faking, and how many people get caught hitting women.

Edited by jmc12290

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Her accuser admitted she lied and she submitted video evidence to the DA's office to prove it. Her allegation that he punched her 8 - 10 times was a red flag to me from the beginning.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2776560-reuben-fosters-ex-girlfriend-domestic-violence-claim-a-money-scheme

9 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Oooooooh pardon me for having an "issue" that I feel no threat to my safety or health when a 110 pound female throws a slap that wouldn't hurt a 12 year old.

It's not about it being "fine."  It's about not pressing charges over something so ridiculous.  She's not a menace to society.

Like I said, rationality is gone.  And it's been gone.  A little girl slap is the same as a dude putting his wife through a window. A poor sexual joke in the office is the same as rape.

I'm not sure how we could have that info.  We only know how many people get caught faking, and how many people get caught hitting women.

Your entire Point lacks rational. It's not the fact of whether someone can hurt you or not. You also seem to live in a perfect world where every man is 250 lb and every woman is a hundred and ten. There is no right reason to commit violence on another person. Now imagine if there's children within the household that have to see this. The emotional abuse that goes along with any physical abuse regardless of how small the woman is. I believe that a woman can do anything a man can do in a in what we turn a man's world. That includes being responsible for their actions and where they put their hands. Anybody can be a tough guy.

To be clear, I understand your point as being no man can be abused by a woman because of sexual dimorphism, right?

Edited by JaxBills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

Your entire Point lacks ration out. It's not the fact of whether someone can hurt you or not. You also seem to live in a perfect world where every man is 250 lb and every woman is a hundred and ten. There is no right reason to commit violence on another person. Now imagine if there's children within the household that have to see this. The emotional abuse that goes along with any physical abuse regardless of how small the woman is also plays into the scenario. I believe that a woman can do anything a man can do in a in what we turn a man's world. That includes being responsible for their actions and where they put their hands. Anybody can be a tough guy.

Ha ha okay bro. 

Let me know when you call the cops on your 13 year old son because he takes a swing at you.  "It's a mans world Johnny, I'm charging you for assault!"

And to your children point, imagine the emotional toll it would take on them to see their father call the cops on their mother for slapping him.  Absurdity.

Let me guess, men's right activist?

Edited by jmc12290
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I've had my nose broken and stitches put in a lip all becuz of "slaps" from my ex. meanwhile having to stand there and take it knowing full well the minute I even tried to restrain her she would cry wolf. she was a complete maniac... I eventually removed her from my life as that's all you can do as a man in that situation... you honestly sound really foolish here with your one really bad example. 

women get away with way too much of this trash, and when a man finally cant take anymore and loses his cool(its what she's after) and defends himself(which I had the sense not to do) they are labeled for life. its ridiculous. most women are 100% aware of what they are doing and that they can get away with it. that's the pathetic part.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Ha ha okay bro. 

Let me know when you call the cops on your 13 year old son because he takes a swing at you.  "It's a mans world Johnny, I'm charging you for assault!"

You're comparing apples to oranges. My son is my ward. He is my responsibility. I am raising him. I am not raising a woman.

And I hope you get your son prepared for the fact that when he turns 17 and 18 and puts his hands on another man or woman he is going to be arrested for assault.

Edited by JaxBills

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

You're comparing apples to oranges. My son is my ward. He is my responsibility. I am raising him. I am not raising a woman.

No it's a man's world bro.  You said it.  No excuses for violence.  Everyone must pay based on where they put their hands!  Johnny is spending a night in a cell.  That'll teach him.

Edited by jmc12290
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, jmc12290 said:

No it's a man's world bro.  You said it.  No excuses for violence.  Everyone must pay based on where they put their hands!  Johnny is spending a night in a cell.  That'll teach him.

I don't understand what you're arguing. That is my entire point.

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've had my nose broken and stitches put in a lip all becuz of "slaps" from my ex. meanwhile having to stand there and take it knowing full well the minute I even tried to restrain her she would cry wolf. she was a complete maniac... I eventually removed her from my life as that's all you can do as a man in that situation... you honestly sound really foolish here with your one really bad example. 

women get away with way too much of this trash, and when a man finally snaps(its what she's after) and defends himself(which I had the sense not to do) they are labeled for life. its ridiculous. most women are 100% aware of what they are doing and that they can get away with it. that's the pathetic part.

I'm not saying it's right, don't misunderstand.  I'm saying there's degrees of domestic violence, and treating them like one size fits all is absurd.

Just now, JaxBills said:

I don't understand what you're arguing. That is my entire point.

See above.