Reich HC...Now I EXPECT a Favorable Deal for the 3rd Pick

25 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I did. And apologized to the mod. Can’t find one instance where I called a person’s thread stupid though. I guess you have that right.

23 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You really are a humorless prick

It'd be the first time he had ANYTHING right.

He is a self righteous whiner, humorless and a prick.   

that's why I have this  -   You've chosen to ignore content by 26CornerBlitz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

If we have the inside track on any pick it is the Giants at #2 with the Gettleman connection. He is reportedly fond of Beane and I can imagine the two of them working out a fair deal. 

The snag on a deal with the Giants (and I continue to believe very firmly that they are not taking a Quarterback at #2) is whether they are willing to drop all the way down to #21. It does kind of feel like to get to #2 we might have to go in two steps.... maybe to Tampa's spot and then up again from there. 

I've been thinking just this thing.  If the Bills could swing moving up into the high teens with a players-for-pick swap before the draft,  they would be in better position.

2 hours ago, KRT88 said:

Let me see if I understand your logic.

Reich played for the Bills 20+ years ago, so now he's going to ask his GM to cut the Bills a break with a friendly trading of the #3 pick

in the draft?

I'm sure there are plenty of programs you can get yourself into to deal with your issues.

Colts aren't moving that pick unless it STARTS with 21, 22 and 2019 1st.   ends with Cordy

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Frank: I used to play for the Bills so how about we deal them the 3rd pick?

Ballard: You're Fired!  Get McDaniels on the phone!

Stupid thread!

If anyone knows stupid, it's you, snowflake.

This is an original idea and something you have no concept of due to your ability to only use the sum of 3 keys in your keyboard.  Ctrl. C. V.

You're an arrogant pompous prick who needs to be dulled down

...I take that back. Arrogance comes from a place where there is the ability to understand privelege and quality. I recognize you know nothing of quality of privelege whilst having no worth to be pompous.

You're just a douche.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I did. And apologized to the mod. Can’t find one instance where I called a person’s thread stupid though. I guess you have that right.

I called it what it is as a silly idea that's not rooted in any reality.  I critiqued his post and not him personally which is something too many people here seem to have an inability to do.  If someone can't handle that they have no business posting on an internet forum. 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Funny coming from the biggest jackass on TSW. 

What am i, than, twinkle toes?

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I called it what it is as a silly idea that's not rooted in any reality.  I critiqued his post and not him personally which is something too many people here seem to have an inability to do.  If someone can't handle that they have no business posting on an internet forum. 

That is your opinion.  Your opinion is meaningless. It is the off season, for one and if you don't like something than... Ignore it. 

Taking things personally is hilarious. You take it personally to the point of you're embarrassed to reply to me and have waged battles on people for far more than is reasonable.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about you give yourself a time out.  5 years should do it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

It'd be the first time he had ANYTHING right.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You guys are both in South Jersey?

Why don't you handle this like men?  By that, of course, I mean play Twister naked.

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You guys are both in South Jersey?

Why don't you handle this like men?  By that, of course, I mean play Twister naked.

I mix up the Jersey rules. Is the person who gets a boner first the winner or loser? :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's a load of horse turds. Calling someone's thread "stupid" is the equivalent of calling the OP stupid. I always thought you and Yolo brought something to the board by way of updates...but Yolo doesn't act holier than thou when it comes to interaction with others.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He is a self righteous whiner, humorless and a prick.   

that's why I have this  -   You've chosen to ignore content by 26CornerBlitz.

:lol: What a loser who represents the worst of the posters who migrated from BBMB. Knows nothing about football and announces who he ignores while continuing to quote the posters he claims to ignore. 

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

That's a load of horse turds. Calling someone's thread "stupid" is the equivalent of calling the OP stupid. I always thought you and Yolo brought something to the board by way of updates...but Yolo doesn't act holier than thou when it comes to interaction with others.

It most certainly isn't.  People say or write stupid things, but that doesn't mean they themselves are stupid. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: What a loser who represents the worst of the posters who migrated from BBMB. Knows nothing about football and announces who he ignores while continuing to quote the posters he claims to ignore. 

Are you trying to emulate Don Trump, or does it just come naturally?  Although, even he writes his own tweets.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2