Jim Kelly has Gallbladder removed

5 minutes ago, simool said:

Boy.  That really sucks.  At the point you have a gallstone (which I am assuming he has prior to this), you REALLY need to drastically change your diet. Ironically, you are going to have to change your diet after it is removed anyway so might as well do it early and keep the assets you came in with.

You have a gallbladder for a reason, and removing it should be last resort option. It is a common procedure these days and they will tell you that you will not miss it, but there are a ton of people that would disagree with that assessment.

I am tired of reading posts by jack asses.

Thin skin much? 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Being tired of hearing about a former player and the tiny details of his personal life is lacking respect?

Some might argue that airing and discussing his personal health lacks respect. 

Sorry I don't live in the glory days...

So did your mother not teach you that if you don't have something nice to say don't say it?  You were looking for a reaction and you got it.

Jim Kelly is a part of the Bills.  Always will be.  If you are sick of hearing about him, why share it?

2 minutes ago, simool said:

So did your mother not teach you that if you don't have something nice to say don't say it?  You were looking for a reaction and you got it.

Jim Kelly is a part of the Bills.  Always will be.  If you are sick of hearing about him, why share it?

In rebuttal to your first point, you're the one that implied I was a jackass so your hypocrocy is staggering. Secondly, Jim Kelly was a Bill and is no more a Bill. For someone who missed the 90's and has never experienced the success they had, it gets extremely tiring hearing about all the greats and the glory days. And no, I wasn't looking for a reaction, at least not the one you think. I was asking sincerely as I know that some fans similar to my age feel the same way about these stories as I 

How is calling you a jack ass and then asking if you have manners hypocritical?  You are clearly a jack ass. I am wondering if any one taught you differently.  Seems logical to me.

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

In rebuttal to your first point, you're the one that implied I was a jackass so your hypocrocy is staggering. Secondly, Jim Kelly was a Bill and is no more a Bill. For someone who missed the 90's and has never experienced the success they had, it gets extremely tiring hearing about all the greats and the glory days. And no, I wasn't looking for a reaction, at least not the one you think. I was asking sincerely as I know that some fans similar to my age feel the same way about these stories as I 

Edited by simool
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, simool said:

How is calling you a jack ass and then asking if you have manners hypocritical?  You are clearly a jack ass. I am wondering if any one taught you differently.  Seems logical to me.

I'll spell it out for you...

You asked if my mother taught me "if I don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all." Yet, you are the one that called me a jack ass? 

I never said anything"not nice."

You're clearly just thin skinned and trying to pick a battle instead of offering any quality dialogue.to argue against my point. So go ahead and call me a jack ass again and move on because it's apparently all you can offer 

9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If this was another thing trying to relive glory days, you would have a point. But this is just a well wishing post for one of our all time greats. If you didn't expect the reaction you are getting, that's fine. Use this as a gauge for the future?

3 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

If this was another thing trying to relive glory days, you would have a point. But this is just a well wishing post for one of our all time greats. If you didn't expect the reaction you are getting, that's fine. Use this as a gauge for the future?

Sure, makes sense. A rational thought. I wasn't looking to argue. But maybe I've overstepped. 

58 minutes ago, simool said:

Boy.  That really sucks.  At the point you have a gallstone (which I am assuming he has prior to this), you REALLY need to drastically change your diet. Ironically, you are going to have to change your diet after it is removed anyway so might as well do it early and keep the assets you came in with.

You have a gallbladder for a reason, and removing it should be last resort option. It is a common procedure these days and they will tell you that you will not miss it, but there are a ton of people that would disagree with that assessment.

Wooooow.

40 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Opinions vary on Jim Kelly... However, picking this particular thread to call him a "has-been" is THE MOST classless thing I've seen thus far on TBD... If I knew who you were, I'd be ashamed to know you. GO BILLS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, simool said:

very refreshing for somebody to understand...

45 minutes ago, klos63 said:

god doesn't seem to like the kelly family.

God also doesnt control peoples life choices and what they put into their bodies...