Jim Kelly has Gallbladder removed

4 minutes ago, Luvbills said:

Jill is in the hospital with pneumonia...has been there a couple days.  Today is Hunter's Day of Hope. First one she has ever missed. Jim posted on IG that he is headed there for a short time. 

Man, that's awful.... I've met Jill before, and I swear, she was so nice I couldn't believe it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Luvbills said:

Jill is in the hospital with pneumonia...has been there a couple days.  Today is Hunter's Day of Hope. First one she has ever missed. Jim posted on IG that he is headed there for a short time. 

...guy has been through a TON......but the devout faith of the family makes them stronger every day to overcome life's hurdles..................

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...guy has been through a TON......but the devout faith of the family makes them stronger every day to overcome life's hurdles..................

Jill’s faith is very inspiring! She is someone I look up to! Praying for the Kelly family!

• Like (+1) 1

Boy.  That really sucks.  At the point you have a gallstone (which I am assuming he has prior to this), you REALLY need to drastically change your diet. Ironically, you are going to have to change your diet after it is removed anyway so might as well do it early and keep the assets you came in with.

You have a gallbladder for a reason, and removing it should be last resort option. It is a common procedure these days and they will tell you that you will not miss it, but there are a ton of people that would disagree with that assessment.

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Anyone else tired of hearing about the has beens?

I am tired of reading posts by jack asses.

• Like (+1) 4