QB's... Where they land... Story on NFL.com

I'd be happy with this.... Keeping our draft picks

www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915618/article/ten-offseason-storylines-that-will-shape-the-2018-nfl-season

a fool's task, to be sure, but let's unfurl our DEEPLY UNRELIABLE SIGNAL-CALLING MATCHMAKER-BOT 1.0, which quickly and haphazardly pairs available veteran and draft-eligible quarterbacks with needy teams:

» Browns: Baker Mayfield

» Giants: Josh Rosen

» Broncos: Kirk Cousins

» Jets: Sam Darnold

» Dolphins: Stay put with Ryan Tannehill

» Cardinals: Josh Allen, Tyrod Taylor

» Bills: Case Keenum

» Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater

Edited by BuffaloDave55

I would be happy as well with this. Keeping those draft picks would be great and I have a feeling a QB will fall to the Bills in the first round. 

And if one didn't then get some line help on both sides of the ball as well as LBs. They really need a pass rusher that can push the pocket.

The right side of the OL needs to be upgraded, LB are needed, DE and DT are also needed. Keep the secondary together and get guys to put pressure on the QB and they will be a very good team. 

Seems like Buffalo punted again.  I would be upset if that is true.  Even if they land Keenum I would still hope one of the first round picks go to Qb.  Maybe Jackson could sit develop and use on a few packages.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t want to see Darnold in a Jets uniform.....

That’s my first thought. 

Just think of all the turnovers he commits... He led all players in lost fumbles this past season and threw a hefty amount of INT's as well.

He'll get better most likely but for the next couple of years he'll be terrible.

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is worse case scenario....Keenan is a mediocre QB at best and barely an upgrade over Tyrod imo...certainly wouldn’t be buying tickets if this is the best they do.

I disagree.  Not exactly who I want, but he is an upgrade over Tyrod.  He at least scans the field and throws an accurate ball.  Actually throws to receivers instead of dump offs or throwing over their heads.

I think they would still draft a QB like White or Rudolph in this scenario.

Edited by PIZ

First off I said keenam was an upgrade over Tyrod- I said barely but it is still an upgrade non the less....second I’m all in on a blue chip QB prospect this year....anything less is a major disappointment in my eyes and gives me no hope for the future of the team.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

First off I said keenam was an upgrade over Tyrod- I said barely but it is still an upgrade non the less....second I’m all in on a blue chip QB prospect this year....anything less is a major disappointment in my eyes and gives me no hope for the future of the team.

Woops...I missed that in your post.  Sorry.  I agree, I would like to get either Darnold, Rosen, or Cousins.  Not sure on Mayfield, but all the others are not huge upgrades, which is what I prefer as well.  I want someone that can be our QB for the next 15 years, and be a top 10 NFL QB.  Someone you see in commercials, holding up the Lombardi trophy.

28 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Keenum has 1 total outlier season otherwise very comparable to Fitz or other journeyman type QB's like McCown.  Might as well get one of them, they will be half the price

I'm sorry. When did Fitz or McCown take their team to a conf. championship game?

I missed that.

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is worse case scenario....Keenan is a mediocre QB at best and barely an upgrade over Tyrod imo...certainly wouldn’t be buying tickets if this is the best they do.

I agree. Case is the QB I'd least like to have from the Vikings trio. He's improved but isn't as skilled as Bradford. Much of his success was because of how good Diggs & Thielen were at getting YAC.