3 team trade Skins, 49ers, Bills, we get Jimmy G

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Here's the FB post:

Got some source on the inside ..... Possibly Jimmy G to Buffalo and Kirk Cousins to San Fran. Not %100 but Jimmy G was in Buffalo today with Beane. Possible news Kirk was in San Fran

And not one cellphone was able to capture this little tete a tete??

Beane would be a legend if he pulled this off.

But I just don't see San Fran letting Jimmy G go. I would be absolutely shocked if this actually happened. Someone would have to revive me... it sure is a nice dream but again, I just don't see it. I'd sure love to be wrong. 

How amazing would would it be to torture the Pats with Jimmy G for the next decade plus though?!!

edit - please change the thread title to more accurately reflect that this is only a rumor on Facebook.

Edited by BillsFan4

Please make it stop. If you don't have a legit reference... Why?  Does your life really suck that bad? FFS.

It's like the man who talks to his rectum (SP) is spawning clones. I need a drink.

I don’t think you get it. Shanahan’s QB of choice is Cousins. Giving up Jimmy G to get him is not out of the realm. He truly believes Cousins is his perfect QB. Plus Cousins wants to play in SF 

and play for Shanahan. It’s does not matter if we think this is not a good trade or you would never do it. It’s what Shanahan believes is right for him. 

The only way this can work is you need a 3rd team to make it happen who is willing to give up a 1st round pick or maybe both 1st round picks. The Bills are the obvious choice in this senairio. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

51 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

There is a report on Facebook that there is a strong rumor that the Bills, 49ers and Redskins will pull off a 3 team trade. With 49ers ending up with Kurt Cousins. Bills getting Jimmy G and The Redskins getting Bills 1st round pick and a player. 

This is supposedly posted by someone in the know. 

Take it for what it’s worth. 

Are Kirk and Kurt cousins?

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I don’t think you get it. Shanahan’s QB of choice is Cousins. Giving up Jimmy G to get him is not out of the realm. He truly believes Cousins is his perfect QB. Plus Cousins wants to play in SF 

and play for Shanahan. It’s does not matter if we think this is not a good trade or you would never do it. It’s what Shanahan believes is right for him. 

Your thinking is about one year out of date.   Your OP is pure fantasy. 

On 2/4/2018 at 9:45 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

55 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

There is a report on Facebook that there is a strong rumor that the Bills, 49ers and Redskins will pull off a 3 team trade. With 49ers ending up with Kurt Cousins. Bills getting Jimmy G and The Redskins getting Bills 1st round pick and a player. 

This is supposedly posted by someone in the know. 

Take it for what it’s worth. 

Nope!!!