Official: Colts Hire Frank Reich as their New HC - Signs Five Year Deal

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Jesus 'Shady, I get that sand in thy jockey shorts is an irritant but for Frank Reich?....seriously?.......

I know.  Frank doesn't deserve any criticism.  

10 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

It was a joke. People. Hello!! You guys are way too stuck up. 

is Frank your Dad or something?  Is this some special boy crush?

Useless tactics again,  by useless trolls... 

Let’s make this a positive, happy place.  

No, we just don't expect much from you. 

Frank had previously worked in Indy in 2008 as an offensive assistant and quarterbacks coach for the Indianapolis Colts. After Tony Dungy retired following the 2008 season, former Colts quarterback coach Jim Caldwell took over as head coach and Reich became the new quarterbacks coach.  Reich switched to wide receivers coach  in 2011 but was dismissed when the entire coaching staff was released after a 2-14 season.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buddo said:

Congratulations to Frank.

For the Colts, it seems to me that the lines of the Stones song are quite apt "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might just find, you get what you need".

Now and then, you just get a feeling about someone, that they are the right guy for the job, and I've thought that Frank would make a good HC for a few years now. Providing it's not at the Bills expense, I hope he proves me right. ;)

I like rap. I like rock

That song is awesome.

Hopefully FR kicks prooves you right and trades us that 3rd overall pick. B-)

On 2/11/2018 at 3:44 PM, BillsFan4 said:

Awesome! So happy for Frank Reich! 

I think Andrew Luck will be happy with this hire... 

Ill always remember Jim Kelly and other SB era Bills talking about how important Reich was to that team, and especially to Kelly himself. I remember Jim saying what a huge role Frank played in helping him prepare for opponents (and stuff like that). 

Yes, I think is why the no huddle worked - Jimbo was hardly cerebral those days.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:01 PM, Doc said:

This also means Frazier is staying.

Well unless Frank asks Bills to sign him ....

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I know.  Frank doesn't deserve any criticism.  

No, we just don't expect much from you. 

Frank had previously worked in Indy in 2008 as an offensive assistant and quarterbacks coach for the Indianapolis Colts. After Tony Dungy retired following the 2008 season, former Colts quarterback coach Jim Caldwell took over as head coach and Reich became the new quarterbacks coach.  Reich switched to wide receivers coach  in 2011 but was dismissed when the entire coaching staff was released after a 2-14 season.

Funny, I don’t expect anything from you.

Was he your pin up poster on your ceiling?  Boy crush it was...

we?  Lol. 

39EEB440-859B-4BB8-BC82-2D8A1869D7E7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Funny, I don’t expect anything from you.

Was he your pin up poster on your ceiling?  Boy crush it was...

we?  Lol. 

ZING. wow hey man that really hurt  ?. 

Yes we.  The people that post here.

Let me know when you have more earth shattering news like the 2 times you predicted EJ would be cut before camp.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

ZING. wow hey man that really hurt  ?. 

Yes we.  The people that post here.

Let me know when you have more earth shattering news like the 2 times you predicted EJ would be cut before camp.  

What are you taking about?

I can’t believe I’m conversing with someone so paranoid to think that I’m another member. 

And to speak in plural sense. I see an underlying condition that I’m not going to exploit. 

Welcome to my ignore list. It consists of one. You or we or whatever.

Please accept my apology, I didn’t realize. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Both of these can't be right.

Sure they can - one can be OC for running and other OC for passing; teams have done it in past.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Looks like Yates' source got the right scoop vs. LaConjecture's 

Maybe poor sources will get blocked by him but I doubt; he has proven he throws crap at wall like a previous Bills source from locker room who has been banned from here now.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:13 AM, RyanC883 said:

I think McDaniels is kind of a "Shi* Show" of a HC candidate.  Stunk in Denver (and had another videotaping scandal there), and gets cold feet because he's afraid he'll get exposed away from Brady.   Dude lacks confidence.  I'll be surprised if he gets offered another HC gig (except Pats**, but have fun w/ that after Brady retires).  

Exactly. I have a feeling the Colts will wind up being very happy that McDaniels bailed on them. Congrats to Frank Reich! We all know career backup QBs make the best coaches.

9 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

What are you taking about?

I can’t believe I’m conversing with someone so paranoid to think that I’m another member. 

And to speak in plural sense. I see an underlying condition that I’m not going to exploit. 

Welcome to my ignore list. It consists of one. You or we or whatever.

Please accept my apology, I didn’t realize. 

Thank You Very Much!!!!  

If it looks like crap and smells like crap, it must be crap.