2018 NFL Scouting Combine - NFL Network Final Day Coverage at 9 AM ET with DB Drills

donte-denzel-feature.jpg
As much as the quarterbacks garnered the headlines at the NFL combine, there were other revelations in Indianapolis.

1 – The cornerback class is deep
2 – Another top RB will go top 5
3 – Defensive tackles dominate
4 - Lamar Jackson will require special commitment
5 – Shaquem Griffin’s stock rising

Combine confidential: Inside look at the juiciest developments

INDIANAPOLIS -- As I made my way around the Lower Suites level of Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday, a general manager of an NFL team smiled and greeted me with this:

"How about Saquon?"

The question, by then, was rhetorical. Saquon Barkley owned the earliest parts of the 2018 NFL Scouting Combine; the 6-foot, 233-pound running back out of Penn State delivered numbers that wowed scouts who aren't easily impressed.

The combine concluded Monday. From the first position group (ripe with capable offensive linemen) to the last one (featuring speedy defensive backs), it was a fun event, featuring terrific performances and incredible inspiration. More than enough storylines to fill my notebook ... So here goes!

Below is my full look back at this year's combine: Stories, observations and reporting from my perspective of being on the field where the players worked and canvassing the seats and suites from which NFL decision makers and talent evaluators watched.