Mason & Washington

I asked what people thought.  I don't watch a ton of college ball.  Saw Rudolph play once or twice only, same with the others.  I can't tell from that.  What prompted the question is I have read a lot about Washington and like him.  Opinions on Rudolph vary widely.  At least a couple of scouting sites have him as the top QB in the draft.  Others have the view expressed above - nothing special.  I was hoping for insight rather than snark.

4 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I asked what people thought.  I don't watch a ton of college ball.  Saw Rudolph play once or twice only, same with the others.  I can't tell from that.  What prompted the question is I have read a lot about Washington and like him.  Opinions on Rudolph vary widely.  At least a couple of scouting sites have him as the top QB in the draft.  Others have the view expressed above - nothing special.  I was hoping for insight rather than snark.

I think he's a late 1st, early 2nd type guy. I like him and I'd be fine with him. I don't want Washington with a 1st round pick though. Give me one of the DT's (Payne, Vea, Settle, Phillips) or an ILB (Smith if he fell somehow, Evans, maybe Edmunds) instead.

• Like (+1) 1

Rudolph reminds me of Mettenberger.  Strong arm QB that was made to look a lot better than he actually is by having 2 high quality, NFL level WRs to throw to.  But he is not NFL good himself.  He will not amount to much in the NFL, book it.

41 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

How dare you post an innocent question asking for commentary without realizing you will immediately be lambasted?  Come on, man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1