The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Just now, KRC said:

Depends. Did NASA assume gender identity or were they given permission? 

They're forced to assume.  They have to build biologically-specific - er, "elimination mechanisms" - into the space suits.  

Because the vacuum of space doesn't give a ***** about your preferred gender pronoun.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're forced to assume.  They have to build biologically-specific - er, "elimination mechanisms" - into the space suits.  

Because the vacuum of space doesn't give a ***** about your preferred gender pronoun.  

Wait until they need to install wheelchair accessible ramps and controls into the International Space Station to conform to ADA.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, KRC said:

Wait until they need to install wheelchair accessible ramps and controls into the International Space Station to conform to ADA.

DOJ is going to end up suing outer space for not making sufficient accommodations for people with COPD.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Does she happen to have any open intern positions?

Inquiring for a friend.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, I posted another source in the CA thread. 

Anyhoooooo if she were male or R, people would be out for her blood. She "flipped" an R CA district in 2018, so I am sure this "long term committed threesome" will go over well there. I hope the RNC is smart enough to run someone who can win in that district in 2020, and support that person.

• Thank you (+1) 1