The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

5 hours ago, GG said:

Don’t ignore the fact that Flint and Newark water systems are run by the government.  How’s that worked out?

And fully 'progressive' governments at that.  How could they possibly be failing the common man??

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't think these fires are worth their own thread... but damn

Holy %^$#! How do you fight sewer fires? I've never even heard of that. 

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just in time for legalization. 

(I've never done shrooms, but I have a group of friends wanting me to try it for my upcoming birthday... who's a fan?)

I used to be but gave'em up around 20 years ago. I'm at the point in my life where I like to keep my head on straight (or relatively so).

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now for a wild change in subjects... :lol: 

Just in time for legalization. 

(I've never done shrooms, but I have a group of friends wanting me to try it for my upcoming birthday... who's a fan?)

You’ll hurl... then twirl. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Azalin said:

Back in the 60's or 70's, a truck carrying gasoline crashed coming down a steep hill into the village of Warsaw, NY. Dumped a lot of fuel into the village sewer system. For the next couple decades, the gas fumes would occasionally collect in the sewer system and get set off by whatever. The resulting explosion would blow manhole covers into the air.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now for a wild change in subjects... :lol: 

so, thats some psychedelic *****, cool. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Just in time for legalization. 

imo... you haven't lived until you've taken a trip without ever having left the farm.

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is from an actual posting for border patrol. Really, in order to be a Border Patrol Officer you must hide your gang tattoos?

"This position requires wearing an officially approved uniform and complying with established grooming standards found here; as established by the Border Patrol's Uniform and Grooming Standards Policy #07-09126. Please note that in accordance with these standards, tattoos and/or brandings on the head, face, neck or hands are not permitted. Obscene, racially/ethnically derogatory and/or gang tattoos or brandings shall not be visible. All visible tattoos and/or brandings will be covered while performing the following volunteer duties: Recruiting, Public Affairs Officer, Oral Hiring Boards, International Liaison duties, Community Affairs or judicial proceedings."

WTF? Foxes are good chicken coop guards.

9 hours ago, Azalin said:

You sue the water and sanitation commission, drive them in to bankruptcy, and then they shut down the water and sewer systems during fire season.  Problem solved.  

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Back in the 60's or 70's, a truck carrying gasoline crashed coming down a steep hill into the village of Warsaw, NY. Dumped a lot of fuel into the village sewer system. For the next couple decades, the gas fumes would occasionally collect in the sewer system and get set off by whatever. The resulting explosion would blow manhole covers into the air.

Centralia laughs at you wimps.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

His booking photo will be one for the ages (assuming they book in England instead of just ticket). 

Did they arrest any other vegetables yesterday? Maybe a nice piece of fish or chicken to round out the dish?

• Haha (+1) 2