The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

On 9/25/2019 at 6:15 AM, B-Man said:

Teenage climate activists - off limits

Teenage jokes about Tosh 2.0 from 8 years ago from a guy who raised a million dollars for charity children's hospital - Fair game

That's the media.

Nah, fvck yourselves, kindly. Thanks.

After a lengthy set of excuses as to why they did what they did to start with, they fired the "reporter".

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, KRC said:

Do I still get pizza insurance if the drone damages my pizza?

Assuming our benevolent Domino's Delivery Drone overlords allow you to live long enough to collect after your presumptuous complaint.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Is that a grey tiger with butterfly wings?

i had to look closely as well. yes on the grey tiger but i don't think i would call them butterfly wings, more like hawk wings

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2019 at 9:15 AM, B-Man said:

I'm torn................?

Professor: Tom Brady’s popularity is result of white supremacy

https://www.thecollegefix.com/professor-tom-bradys-popularity-is-result-of-white-supremacy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thecollegefixfeed+(The+College+Fix)

Tom Brady may be the most accomplished quarterback in the history of the National Football League and boast legions of fans, but it’s safe to say that University of Rhode Island Professor Kyle Kusz is not one of them.

Kusz, an associate professor of kinesiology, argues that the New England Patriots’ star quarterback’s popularity is due to white supremacy and white male rage, and not his six Super Bowl titles, Campus Reform reports.

The article reports on a book chapter Kusz penned titled “Making American White Men Great Again: Tom Brady, Donald Trump, and the Allure of White Male Omnipotence in Post-Obama America,” in which he wrote “quarterback Tom Brady has gained popularity due to the ‘latest wave of white rage and white supremacy’ that he says developed since the Obama presidency alongside a ‘disturbing racial reaction among white conservatives in response to the idea that a black man would be [president].’”

ADDED:  This fall he is teaching an English course at the University of Rhode Island called “On the Culture Politics of Man-Boy Narratives” in conjunction with the school’s Gender and Women’s Studies program.

Didn't realize how far my alma mater had fallen into the 21st Century toilet.  How ridiculous.