The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

I just want to know who hired a ventriloquist... or what a ventriloquist is meeting Senators about. There's comedy gold there somewhere in those answers, I can smell it.

The ventriloquist was tired of having his hand up Da Nang Dick Blumenthal's ass, so he upgraded to something with more intelligence...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

I just want to know who hired a ventriloquist... or what a ventriloquist is meeting Senators about. There's comedy gold there somewhere in those answers, I can smell it.

You guys have no imagination. She's not there to teach the Senators anything, she's there to learn how to talk out of both sides of her mouth from the Senators.

• Haha (+1) 1

On June 17, 2019 at 7:52 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Heard it again and remember enough to summarize:

A very bright light shot up from the ground

There were a bunch of seemingly unrelated noises that confused people

What they were actually all hearing was the trannies generating the electricity

That electricity from the men wearing women's shoes killed him, not the bullet.

It made people think about how life is short and what they should do with their time.

I don't really buy it.

I was able to catch a line verbatim this time:

...but it wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high heeled boys.

It seems fake to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

200 Nebraska Farmers Remain Silent During Auction So A Young Man Can Buy Back His Family Farm

... On the auction day, more than 200 farmers were present there, David and his dad thought their chances were slim to win it, but decided to give it their best shot.

But what the farmers did next surprised David and his family.

When the auctioneer started the auction, David and his father placed their bid, but not a single of the other farmers spoke up.

It turned out that more than 200 farmers had a change of heart about the land and decided to not bid for the land, so that the young farmer could win it back for his family. ...

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

200 Nebraska Farmers Remain Silent During Auction So A Young Man Can Buy Back His Family Farm

... On the auction day, more than 200 farmers were present there, David and his dad thought their chances were slim to win it, but decided to give it their best shot.

But what the farmers did next surprised David and his family.

When the auctioneer started the auction, David and his father placed their bid, but not a single of the other farmers spoke up.

It turned out that more than 200 farmers had a change of heart about the land and decided to not bid for the land, so that the young farmer could win it back for his family. ...

This is gonna be great material when DR moves up and starts writing some Hallmark classics. 

Just replace the main dude with a chick, give her a cow/pig/other cute farm animal with a loveable name, make the other male farmers bullies that learn a lesson, and the story writes itself.

With the money saved on writing the story they can afford to cast a washed up female country artist to be in it.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1