The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I hate the cult of D-Day.  So much else happened in June 44.  Imphal-Kohima, fall of Rome, Forager, the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot, Bagration, Vyborg offensive.

There's barely a day in June of 44 that something didn't happen of historical significance.  And it all gets overshadowed by D-Day.

It was very difficult to gain a place to land in Western Europe, not as hard as trying to gain one in Britain from Western Europe.

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It was very difficult to gain a place to land in Western Europe, not as hard as trying to gain one in Britain from Western Europe.

That makes no sense, and if it did make sense it wouldn't be true, and if it were true makes my point for me.

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Don't bother Foxx.

For the ill-informed like McGee, my post was obviously making fun of those posting and reposting of the fake Trump quote from People magazine in 1998.

The content was not racist.

The point, which eluded him, was that that particular meme is bogus, but libs don't care because it fits their bias.

That particular poster's penchant for nonsense makes me glad that I am a fan of 30's and 40's radio............. 

Image result for taint funny mcgee

Bigot Man

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

mine was in England that night, going through maneuvers and they all suddenly stopped as the planes flew overhead, a silent prayer for a better tomorrow answered

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

What's REALLY important here is that Guciffer (the original) walked back his earlier claims of having hacked the Clinton server. Instead he claims to have gotten it off of the dark web AFTER others had hacked it. 

Guciffer 2.0 is a key part of the Mueller report and a key foundation to the Russia hacked meme. They're also an invention of CrowdStrike... 

D8ed6tCU8AAMtZY.png

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1