The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Exhibit A on why you do not move to Florida. I am glad our condo was higher up. 

More on that alligator

</snip>

Ten officers and two trappers arrived to the home on Eagles Landing Circle and led Wischhusen out the back while they spent two hours coaxing and dragging the alligator outside so it could be evaluated for potential relocation.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Exhibit A on why you do not move to Florida. I am glad our condo was higher up. 

More on that alligator

</snip>

Ten officers and two trappers arrived to the home on Eagles Landing Circle and led Wischhusen out the back while they spent two hours coaxing and dragging the alligator outside so it could be evaluated for potential relocation.

</snip>

I can't imagine the exquisite hell they're going to go through filing an insurance claim for the damage...  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can't imagine the exquisite hell they're going to go through filing an insurance claim for the damage...  :lol:

They'll be ok if they have Farmers. Farmers has seen it all, and they will make this incident into a commercial. ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They'll be ok if they have Farmers. Farmers has seen it all, and they will make this incident into a commercial. ? 

and that gator probably had the gecko for breakfast

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They have a monitoring system on the bridge that will warn authorities if any driver yawns more than three times in 20 seconds.

and what do they do if someone does ?

Related image

• Haha (+1) 1