The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You sure about that? Where are we going to get enough adults to drill holes through the water bottle caps?

China has a significant advantage in adults with drills! WE MUST CLOSE THE DRILL GAP!

I know, we'll do it in teams. We'll call them "drill teams".

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You sure about that? Where are we going to get enough adults to drill holes through the water bottle caps?

China has a significant advantage in adults with drills! WE MUST CLOSE THE DRILL GAP!

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know, we'll do it in teams. We'll call them "drill teams".

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We will outsource the drilling to India. We will then bring them all to the US under B1 visas and pay them more than American born drillers.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope so too -- I didn't even see the name until you pointed it out. :lol: 

Did a horseback safari about a decade ago in SA. No impalas but springboks, kudu and sable. Crazy how alert and reactive they were compared to the lazy ass deer that frequent my property. Excluding the Sable...they definitely had a WTF are you looking at attitude. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope so too -- I didn't even see the name until you pointed it out. :lol: 

That’s nothing.  I’ve been playing a JAG relief pitcher from the KC Royals on my fantasy team this year with zero production because his name is Dick Lovelady.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=lovela000ric

• Haha (+1) 4