The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

23 hours ago, row_33 said:

Is this binding and they have fired her?

No one got the endorsement, though Feinstein's main competitor was within a few % of the 60% threshold to get the endorsement. Now the California Democrats will try to get the nobodies to drop out, lest they start strongarming the lesser candidates.

All it means to Feinstein is that she will have to spend more of her bloated warchest for advertising. I doubt it will affect her much. This apparently isn't her first Senate election failing to get the start party endorsement.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Every time the Russians release **** like this I just assume it's something we've had or have been doing for the past 15 years.  

Hell, even their "nuclear-powered cruise missile" is something the USAF looked at and abandoned about 50 years ago as being stupid beyond belief.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Every time the Russians release **** like this I just assume it's something we've had or have been doing for the past 15 years.  

Hell, even their "nuclear-powered cruise missile" is something the USAF looked at and abandoned about 50 years ago as being stupid beyond belief.

I would agree.